• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK what does a self love coach do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK what does a self love coach do?

Nope not that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-left-her.html
    US Woman returns home from a business trip to find her husband of 18 YEARS has 'left her' and 'completely wiped out' their apartment - leaving behind only her wedding dress and jewelry
    • Porsche Moore Rosmon, 34, from Nashville, Tennessee, gave a tour of her near-empty apartment in the viral TikTok, which has been viewed 1.6 million times
    • She claimed her spouse Brian left her and moved almost everything out of their home while she was at a convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, last week
    • The self-love coach said her husband took their bed, furniture, electronics, and washer and dryer, leaving only her jewelry, wedding dress, and some other items
    • Porsche told The Shade Room that she has not heard from Brian since he left, saying he also blocked her phone number and social media pages
    • She insisted that they didn't have any plans to separate when she left for Las Vegas and was blindsided when she came home to an empty apartment
    • The Shade Room later posted a response from a person believed to be Brian
    • The person claimed their separation was mutually understood, and he had moved out a week early as an act of 'self-preservation'
    • He also said he had put Porsche's things in storage for her because she was going to be moving into a fully furnished apartment
    oh dear
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I read that article earlier. First thought... I'd love to hear the other side of this story!

I did think for a male it's someone who can bend double and give themselves a good noshing. For a female I've no idea.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 11 August 2021, 18:08.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I assume it's something akin to a life coach? Reminds me of the girl in H2G2 (I think book 3?) who offers a service to rich people "I tell them it's OK to be rich".
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Rather than the Daily Mail, have you tried reading Cervantes, Tolstoy, Shakespeare?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Anything posted online by someone claiming to be s coach is just pure fiction, just marketing material meant to go viral.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Rather than the Daily Mail, have you tried reading Cervantes, Tolstoy, Shakespeare?
            Prefer Voltaire, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli , Solzhenitsyn, Chaucer, Jack London. Agree on the Bard though.

Don Quixote was slightly funny, Candide was better.

Tolstoy is a bit leftie for me.

The mail is just fun, one doesn't have to show off about the other things you read.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

am I the only one who sees "self love coach" and thinks "who needs a masturbation coach anyway"

Comment

What does a self-love coach do?

No idea, beats me.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I assume it's something akin to a life coach? Reminds me of the girl in H2G2 (I think book 3?) who offers a service to rich people "I tell them it's OK to be rich".
                  Fourth book, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish. From the fandom wiki.

Han Dold City is a city on an unspecified planet, known for being fairly dangerous. It is where warring police tribes lay ambushes for one another, where bass players get machine-gunned for playing the wrong riff too many times, and where call girls with degrees in sociology tell wealthy record company executives that it's actually okay for them to be rich.

I guess this woman does the same thing. Tells Americans it's ok to be American. (Which is a lie of course).
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    What does a self-love coach do?

No idea, beats me.
                    Probably it is about getting rid of one's own guilty feelings generated by the media, so called Charities and the people around us.

- Rich people are made to feel guilty if they don't donate to (so called) charities.
                    - Younger generation are made to feel guilty if their body don't appear certain way.
                    - Older generation are made to feel guilty if they haven't accumulated wealth

so on and so forth!

Comment

Working...
                    X