• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK what does a self love coach do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post

Probably it is about getting rid of one's own guilty feelings generated by the media, so called Charities and the people around us.

- Rich people are made to feel guilty if they don't donate to (so called) charities.
    - Younger generation are made to feel guilty if their body don't appear certain way.
    - Older generation are made to feel guilty if they haven't accumulated wealth

so on and so forth!
    That was a really good job of just crow-barring in your own personal rant at total cross-purposes to the thread.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

That was a really good job of just crow-barring in your own personal rant at total cross-purposes to the thread.
      Good morning d000hg this is General - have you two met?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
        - Rich people are made to feel guilty if they don't donate to (so called) charities.
        - Younger generation are made to feel guilty if their body don't appear certain way.
        - Older generation are made to feel guilty if they haven't accumulated wealth
        No. That's just you, because you're very very sad.

I feel no guilt whatsoever donating or not donating to any charity or "charity".
        I've never had guilt about my body appearance ever. Much to the despair of my wife.
        Now I'm older I don't feel the least bit of guilt about being wealthy and owning a + £1M house.

I've counted my privileges, and concluded I'm amazing.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Good morning d000hg this is General - have you two met?
          There's normally some sort of tangential link.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            No. That's just you, because you're very very sad.

I feel no guilt whatsoever donating or not donating to any charity or "charity".
            I've never had guilt about my body appearance ever. Much to the despair of my wife.
            Now I'm older I don't feel the least bit of guilt about being wealthy and owning a + £1M house.

I've counted my privileges, and concluded I'm amazing.
            I wasn't referring to you or anyone. Apologies if it sounded that way. Likely caused by my non-native tongue. Was alluding to a probable pattern, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              owning a + £1M house.

I've counted my privileges, and concluded I'm a boastful, pompous tosser.
              ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

ftfy
                why? London cardboard boxes aren't that big of a deal

Comment

Age 34, husband of 18 years?

Comment

Most of these "stories" in the Mail are fabricated nonsense for clicks. None of this stuff actually happens, a team of Mail writers work with a team of social media goons to create this crap for low intelligent types to copy onto Facebook, Twitter and this pathetic forum.
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_the conspiracy theorist View Post
                      I am completely unable to believe that people are this stupid to wash their dirty laundry in public I choose to believe national newspapers make it up -

Most of these "stories" in the Mail are fabricated nonsense for clicks. None of this stuff actually happens, a team of Mail writers work with a team of social media goons to create this crap for low intelligent types to copy onto Facebook, Twitter and this pathetic forum.
                      Oddly the original video is here

https://www.tiktok.com/@cupoflove7/v...from_webapp=v1

the Mail & Sun have obviously made this up together or they just watch the most popular videos on most platforms to see what the stupidest of the millions of people on the planet have uploaded, its cheap news.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fab...band-had-left/

I just loved the phrase "self love coach" for obvious reasons.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X