• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who 2021 to 2022

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Ah, OK....

I'm mostly using the SF Gateway Library, a lot of which is on Kindle. Anything of interest that isn't will go on the Christmas wish list
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

at qntm.org you can download free ebooks. Or you can buy on amazon. There is no Antimemetics Division is seriously disturbing.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Mr Bean would be a Dr Who I would watch. Not Rowan Atkinson but actually Mr Bean.
        Other than that I gave up a few years ago when out of the entire series Capaldi had one good episode.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Mr Bean would be a Dr Who I would watch. Not Rowan Atkinson but actually Mr Bean.
          Other than that I gave up a few years ago when out of the entire series Capaldi had one good episode.
          Dr Who is written for children not adults.

I know some children who enjoy it.

Then again the don't really follow storylines at the moment....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I know some children who enjoy it.

Then again the don't really follow storylines at the moment....
            Chibnall writes for children. That's really the whole problem...

But like a good pantomime they used to be written on two levels so us grown up children could enjoy them as well
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It's supposed to be family viewing and appeal to adults as well. Compare and contrast Dr Who at the time of the Sarah Jane Adventures. The latter was definitely for kids. They were quite different. (Although SJA was higher quality than the stuff Dr Who churns out now).

Well written kids stuff, even on CBeebies, is eminently watchable by adults.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                And so it begins.
                And so it ends, until New Year's Day.

Baffled.

It never used to be this complicated.

Though, looking on the bright side, Berty Bassett wasn't in this one.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                X