• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

alright who was this? Is Barmy ok?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright who was this? Is Barmy ok?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...tes-death.html

Single Japanese man, 51, almost masturbates himself to death after suffering a stroke moments after he ejaculated
    • Right-handed man in Germany had a life-threatening stroke while masturbating
    • Subarachnoid haemorrhage usually happens during physical effort
    • An expert told MailOnline sexual activity accounts for up to 14% of the strokes

A single Japanese man almost died from masturbating, according to a medical case report.

Doctors claimed the 51-year-old, who they didn't identify, enjoyed pleasuring himself several times a day.

But his habit nearly killed him on one occasion last year, after he suffered a stroke just moments after ejaculating.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

It would be hard to masturbate yourself to death without a stroke wouldn't it?

I need to know his technique. Best I can get is going blind.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'd rather snuff it stroking someone else (esp. wifey).
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Seriously interested why they felt the need to say he was right handed? Is that somehow more likely to cause a stroke (lack of blood to brain related one) due to the placement of the heart?

But its good that the DM found a masturbation expert to comment.
        Last edited by Paralytic; 23 July 2021, 14:56.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I'd rather snuff it stroking someone else (esp. wifey).
          That's not nice. I'm sure she doesn't want to kill you off that way.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X