• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've been pinged...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only have to isolate if I've been exposed to coronavirus and test positive. Otherwise no. It's really crazy what the UK are doing, and not in accord with what other countries are doing. I know the UK is better, but even so.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

You broke the law then!

Cereal offender also, no doubt.
      Yeah. That's me.

Going through a phase of liking Bran Flakes at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I only have to isolate if I've been exposed to coronavirus and test positive. Otherwise no. It's really crazy what the UK are doing, and not in accord with what other countries are doing. I know the UK is better, but even so.
        The UK is considered nuts by many other countries for essentially taking great vaccine progress and spaffing it up the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I'm still surprised so many people have the app and still use it. Unless they specifically hope to get pinged so they can get out of work or something!!
          You don't have to isolate if pinged anyway.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            You don't have to isolate if pinged anyway.
            I certainly don't, I've never had the app.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The UK is considered nuts by many other countries for essentially taking great vaccine progress and spaffing it up the wall
              By the king of spaff.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Along with £millions via the £500 handouts to those who self-isolate (but don't really).

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Along with £millions via the £500 handouts to those who self-isolate (but don't really).
                  Those handouts are difficult to get.

It is the "Not the" NHS Track and Test system that is costing billions with no effect.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I certainly don't, I've never had the app.
                    You're one of those... colour me unsurprised.

Point is, pings through the app are advisory whereas being contact-traced is mandatory (unless they relaxed this)
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Those handouts are difficult to get.
                      I've a niece who got the £500. Just finished college, working part time at the local golf course, furloughed, got pinged (out with friends, one who tested positive) and got £500. Was free money to her.

This was a few weeks ago. She's self-isolating again (family member has tested positive) - don't know yet if she's reapplied/will get it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X