• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for WTFH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for WTFH

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-lorry.html

Moment 'pillock' cyclist smashes face-first into the pavement after weaving across road in front of a lorry
    • Carl Shearing, 60, recorded the cyclist's crash in Crediton, Devon on a dash cam
    • Truck driver said he 'got a good dose of karma' for not paying enough attention
    • Video on Facebook shows biker making hand gestures before hitting pavement
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

What happened to WTFH?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      WTFH to WTFH?
      ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        What happened to WTFH?
        I believe the Cyclist Liberation International Team got him while he was hunting Yellow Jerseys from the bushes. Man will never find those responsible!

Comment

do you have dailymail as homepage?

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
            do you have dailymail as homepage?
            Do you have anything intelligent to say?

Its the most read paper apart from the Sun. I can link to that if you want.

All the other papers are behind a paywall or have slavery links and bias...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

It is entertaining so at least we can give it that.

The fact that it is read by the majority means it's probably biased and works against the interests of the population. All media sources are biased some less some more.

If you care about what you read I would invest a few £ per month in the subscriptions. It is what it is, decent information comes with a price. Although most of the time we can live without any news.

you can find bloomberg accounts on ebay or find ways through your employer to gain access to the economist or FT. When there is will there are ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

ftfy
                Very good.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

You're saying DM/Sun don't have bias? They are certainly as biased as other non-paywall options. You also seem to equate "most read" with "best" or "reliable". Come on, make the trolling believable

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    You're saying DM/Sun don't have bias? They are certainly as biased as other non-paywall options. You also seem to equate "most read" with "best" or "reliable". Come on, make the trolling believable
                    Everything has bias. The question is the bias obvious enough you can ignore it? In the wail it normally is, they are also normally the fastest with the news.

Read what you like, I DO.

If you don't approve then don't lecture

Comment

Working...
                    X