• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it because I swallow light?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However other terms commonly used are from less pleasant roots. And it's not beyond the bounds of possibility the Latin roots are racist ones rather than my suggestion. Not sure who if anyone might know about that era of history here. Gibbon possibly.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      If you want to be offended slavery is endemic in Africa (plus many other counties) and many black kids die from other black kids stabbing them in London.
      Check your white privilege

Black on black slavery still exists because the White man looted Africa (plus many other countries).

Black on black crime happens because the white man is still oppressing the blacks, divide and conquer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Black on black slavery still exists because the White man looted Africa (plus many other countries).

Black on black crime happens because the white man is still oppressing the blacks, divide and conquer.

I hope you are joking?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Black Holes Matter.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Nah the yellow man is currently looting Africa and most other places too
            These days black men, and their white sycophants, oppress white men by whining on about whatever all the time

Comment

I hope you are joking?
              Yes i was. But this is kind of stuff they are brain washing our kids with in school these day.

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
              Nah the yellow man is currently looting Africa and most other places too
              Average IQ of the yellow man is about 30 points higher than the average for sub subsaharan Africa.

The poor africans don't stand a chance.

Even the Mongolians have an average IQ higher than the average UK or US person.

So the rest of the world doesn't stand a chance against the yellow man in the long run either.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...-iq-by-country
              Last edited by Fraidycat; 24 June 2021, 17:01.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                Black Holes Matter.

qh
                No they're not.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X