• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank holiday shenanigans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Saturday - see if I can get PC working
    Only way to achieve that is to cut benefits to zero

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      New fridge arrives this afternoon. The lightbulb went on the old one so it had to go. (And the door doesn't shut properly and a new lightbulb still didn't work as it's the socket).

Tomorrow probably go to a museum. There's an exhibition about Basel's borders.
      Not cleaning yer assault rifle this weekend?

Comment

working and billing

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          Sunday: Much needed trim of the hedges which have gone mental with all the rain we've had lately.
          Not really allowed to do this until August as it could disturb nesting birds (which is illegal). If you are going to do it, you might want to check for nests first.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Going to an open garden thing tomorrow with loony lady friend. Nearly 10 acres with woods and a small lake, looks nice.

On the boring side, trying to sort elderly neighbours' leaky gutters.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Friday and most of Saturday were written off.
              Had a CFS attack and slept for nearly 24 hours straight.
              Will probably find somewhere for a beer tommorow.
              Monday probably do nothing.
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                Friday and most of Saturday were written off.
                Had a CFS attack and slept for nearly 24 hours straight.
                Will probably find somewhere for a beer tommorow.
                Monday probably do nothing.
                Enjoy the beer!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Friend of Mrs W is doing a 100km walk in July for MS Trust and in memory of Mrs W so I said I'd do a training walk with her - 25km yesterday around Wiltshire/Ridgeway. I'm used to cycling 100km frequently but I didn't have much left in the legs at the end yesterday - she's a super women for looking to walk 100km !! (if anyone interested, she has a just giving page - PM me)

Today mostly chilling with a bit of pottering in and out the house.

Monday probably get out for a long cycle if legs are working again
                  Last edited by Whorty; 30 May 2021, 08:56.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Open garden was fantastic, better than some NT places. Lots of expensive sculptures. Wish I was wealthy enough to own a place like that.

PS Nice pond with a naked mermaid. Pity her bum was covered in scales.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Bum was not to scale

Comment

Working...
                      X