• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank holiday shenanigans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me after staying too much in the sun today.

https://9gag.com/gag/ajmZABQ

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

Ah so this wasn't you then

Comment

Thought this was you

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...g-Titanic.html

To this

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I have some mother issues but that looks a bit too much to take in...

In terms of the colour, what LM posted I think is a bit more accurate for now, let's see how it looks tomorrow.
          Thought I had a bit more tolerance to it but I guess few years in the uk does this to you...

Comment

Saturday - drive from Somerset to the Brecon Beacons to the venison center - bought stuff

Sunday - **** all - sat doing nothing

Monday - down to dawlish to the mushroom farm and the along the coast to brixham and then home

Comment

Turned out to be CFS and menieres attack central.
              Wrote off the entire weekend
              At least I didn't end up in A&E - small blessings!
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

Menieres is nasty. I had an attack of labyrinthitis once. The doctor diagnosed it as I walked from the door of her office to the chair... She did say it could be Menieres, but thankfully it went away. I've had it happen a few times since, so she prescribed me some medication that's supposed to help. When I looked it up, I saw it was an anti-psychotic drug...
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Menieres is nasty. I had an attack of labyrinthitis once. The doctor diagnosed it as I walked from the door of her office to the chair... She did say it could be Menieres, but thankfully it went away. I've had it happen a few times since, so she prescribed me some medication that's supposed to help. When I looked it up, I saw it was an anti-psychotic drug...
                  Menieres is nasty (diagnosed in 2013) and drop attacks can make it much worse depending on what happens when you fall! I cracked my head open on the side of a radiator once

What did she prescribe you?
                  Former IPSE member
                  My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                    Turned out to be CFS and menieres attack central.
                    Wrote off the entire weekend
                    At least I didn't end up in A&E - small blessings!

That's crap. A sunny bank holiday weekend without a beer is sad indeed.

Get well soon!

Comment

I have some mother issues but that looks a bit too much to take in...

In terms of the colour, what LM posted I think is a bit more accurate for now, let's see how it looks tomorrow.
                      Thought I had a bit more tolerance to it but I guess few years in the uk does this to you...
                      The UK's weather will do that to you. It saps all that healthy looking colour out and turns you all pale and pasty.

Comment

Working...
                      X