• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank holiday shenanigans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The UK's weather will do that to you. It saps all that healthy looking colour out and turns you all pale and pasty.
    to which you add a pink-ish hint from dilated blood vessels from alcohol and the result is gammon steak

Comment

Originally posted by Great Britten View Post
      Going on a bike ride tomorrow with my local techie contacts.

We focus on a different IT related text each month and this week it's my turn to pick the chapter to be discussed on our way round on the ride. This month it's Martin Fowler's Refactoring.

Later I'm attending a Zoom presentation from my local history group in which we're being treated to a history of food labeling by a local doyen of such matters with over 40 years in that particular industry and will be covering topics such as the fallout from the E is for E Numbers revolution back in the '80s and its implications to the industry right the way through to the more recent traffic light system of food labeling. Should be fascinating.
      Cycling whilst talking about code.

I don't know where to start....

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post

Cycling

I don't know where to start....
        FTFY - worse than Audi and BMW drivers combined. (oops I've started)
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
        X