• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

R>1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
    Covid was just 26th on the list of killer diseases for June, its over we beat it
    And it was even lower in Feb 2020.

But it will be top 1 in August 2021.

Comment

Fart Doom: Covid could be spread through flatulence, say ministers

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...say-ministers/
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Fart Doom: Covid could be spread through flatulence, say ministers

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...say-ministers/
        Then those ministers should take a vow of silence
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Data coming from Israel now is showing that resistance from vaccines drops off over 6-8 months to 60ish %. This might be a reason why they decided to unlock everything asap and get as many people infected whilst the most vulnerable still have protection from vaccines. Then again I'm not so sure those gov idiots can actually manage data and logical reasoning, so maybe it is all about Bozos popularity rather than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
            Data coming from Israel now is showing that resistance from vaccines drops off over 6-8 months to 60ish %. This might be a reason why they decided to unlock everything asap and get as many people infected whilst the most vulnerable still have protection from vaccines. Then again I'm not so sure those gov idiots can actually manage data and logical reasoning, so maybe it is all about Bozos popularity rather than anything else.
            It is obviously about Bozos popularity. Around autumn/winter they will have to bring in restrictions again.

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
              they are worried about tensions in the population rising. Businesses don't want to prolong it too much since they lose money by not making good profits now and also will lose money again in the long term by paying higher taxes.

So they've allowed the virus to roam free. Closing borders, letting people work from home indefinitely, universal basic income and encouraging people to relocate to less dense area potentially would have been better long term. If we have to live with the virus for the next 3-4 years.
              But it all makes sense until it messes up with the old money structure then it is preposterous.

What is that Lord's name that owns theatres that was advocating for people to be out and about. There are others probably in the background that push the same line. There was always some tyranny to society and a population of sacrifice. Maybe I am a bit too young to stomach those things.

Most of the min wage workers are hostages to high rents and costs, they cannot afford to work so they have to ultimately risk their life for the good of the society. I think, out of principle I would never do that.
              Last edited by GigiBronz; 26 July 2021, 11:30.

Comment

Apparently if you want to watch the US you should watch the Covid statistics of the states of Vermont and Alabama.

Comment

I call BULLtulip on current infection numbers.

Comment

There's a massive drop in cases across the whole of UK, which on one hand is great, assuming it's all true, but on the other hand no one seems to know the definite reason which is kind of bad as all the covidiots will be now saying scientists don't understand anything.

Comment

It's falling because 91% of us have antibodies and we have one of the highest take ups for vaccines that we have known for 9 months are 90% effective in stopping you getting it.

This thread has been one long bed wetting session for the CUK deranged. No surprise AtW is bang in the middle of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X