• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royals gone Woke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royals gone Woke

So none of them are wearing uniform because prince 'under the thumb' can't by choice of his actions! I wouldn't be surprised if Fergie is invited now even though the DoE wouldn't grant her an audience.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Not only, apparently Andrew was considering turning up in an Admiral's uniform even though he isn't. This was probably the last straw.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Not only, apparently Andrew was considering turning up in an Admiral's uniform even though he isn't. This was probably the last straw.
      I think ******* young children was the last straw tbh.

Comment

Younger than 16?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

We will all know the "real" story in a few months when Meghan signs an exclusive interview deal with CBS "The truth behind the funeral - and the real reason why I was not invited and how poor Harry was treated whilst in the UK"

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            We will all know the "real" story in a few months when Meghan signs an exclusive interview deal with CBS "The truth behind the funeral - and the real reason why I was not invited and how poor Harry was treated whilst in the UK"
            She's about 7 months pregnant.

You aren't suppose to go on long haul flights - which US to UK is - when you are that far gone.

Short haul you can continue flying until 8 months unless you are at high risk.

Regardless if you are showing lots of airlines want you to have a letter from a doctor to say you are unlikely to go into labour on their flight.

On and if she had given birth until the baby was up to 12 months old she would also have a good excuse to not attend the funeral during this pandemic.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              So none of them are wearing uniform because prince 'under the thumb' can't by choice of his actions! I wouldn't be surprised if Fergie is invited now even though the DoE wouldn't grant her an audience.
              Gotta say the whole thing pisses me off. If you've served and you have a right to wear a uniform then you should. In a position of leadership as well so should wear it to respect others in the service. Should be mandatory IMO, not an option to not offend the few that have have stabbed you in the back. I'm all for modernising some out of date traditions but if you are in service you should proudly wear it.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm hesistant to believe that it's all about Harry. The media will spin it to whatever agenda they've got going on this week. If the family did decide to not wear the formal military dress because of Harry then that is a shame, as they have the right to wear them. They also have the right to choose to wear civilian dress.

Anyway, it's good to see what men wear getting a decent level of scrutiny for a change. Usually this level of nitpicking over what someone is wearing is reserved for women.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I'm hesistant to believe that it's all about Harry. The media will spin it to whatever agenda they've got going on this week. If the family did decide to not wear the formal military dress because of Harry then that is a shame, as they have the right to wear them. They also have the right to choose to wear civilian dress.

Anyway, it's good to see what men wear getting a decent level of scrutiny for a change. Usually this level of nitpicking over what someone is wearing is reserved for women.
                  I'm guessing the biggest driver is the Queen wanting the day to be about her husband, not what anyone is wearing, pick your battles and all that
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I'm guessing the biggest driver is the Queen wanting the day to be about her husband, not what anyone is wearing, pick your battles and all that
                    And possibly her alleged paedo middle son wanting to play Lord Admiral of the High Seas for a day, may have also crossed her mind.

qh

He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X