• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it because I isn't black enough?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post

Am I understanding correctly, you think the character should have played up to racial stereotypes, which are held by you (I assume a white man)?
    They don't even understand the irony.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
      The rules change daily, how do you even keep up, it's no wonder they are constantly swallowing their own, they can't even keep up.
      Rules?

Those aren't rules.

It's someone giving their opinion.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Must sound sexist, but I've noticed that the sanctimonious attention seekers who raise these ridiculous vexatious criticisms are nearly always women

2021-04-14 White XR eco-warrior claims giving pupils too much dairy is 'RACIST' in row over plant-based food on school menus because 'many in BAME community suffer with lactose intolerance'
        She's fallen into this trap -

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Am I understanding correctly, you think the character should have played up to racial stereotypes, which are held by you (I assume a white man)?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yet you've got Hank Azaria apologising for Apu in The Simpsons playing up to racial stereotypes. The woke left trying to out-woke each other. Hilariously pathetic.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

When I watched Luther I didn't see a balck man playing a white role. I saw a black man playing a copper.
            One thing that all coppers I've met have in common is they all act like coppers rather than any culture. In fact you could say that being a copper is/has a culture of its own.

A bit like the army types. They are all flag fondling monarchists, whether white, black, Welsh, gay or whatever.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              When I watched Luther I didn't see a balck man playing a white role. I saw a black man playing a copper.
              One thing that all coppers I've met have in common is they all act like coppers rather than any culture. In fact you could say that being a copper is/has a culture of its own.

A bit like the army types. They are all flag fondling monarchists, whether white, black, Welsh, gay or whatever.
              Blimey what is it with you. Did some squaddie do your mum & sister on a union jack bed sheet?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Slow news day I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Blimey what is it with you. Did some squaddie do your mum & sister on a union jack bed sheet?
                  do you know any ex, or current, servicemen who aren't flag fondling monarchists?
                  It's not an insult you know. Are you offended?
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

do you know any ex, or current, servicemen who aren't flag fondling monarchists?
                    It's not an insult you know. Are you offended?
                    oh and I know loads who aren't. Only times I touched that flag was on orderly corporal when had to raise and lower it. Hated it as if it touched the floor it was a fine! But had some fun pretending it was stuck so the Zob had to keep saluting (oh they knew what you were doing, but could do nothing about it).
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

oh and I know loads who aren't.
                      i do too.

Comment

Working...
                      X