• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Is it because I isn't black enough?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post

do you know any ex, or current, servicemen who aren't flag fondling monarchists?
    It's not an insult you know. Are you offended?
    I know plenty of fine ex servicemen, neither monarchist or excessively patriotic. If the intent is to insult then it is.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I know plenty of fine ex servicemen, neither monarchist or excessively patriotic. If the intent is to insult then it is.
      haha. I already said it wasn't an insult. That means it wasn't meant to insult. Ergo, not an insult.

I though it was only the woke left who were perpetually offended. Apparently not.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

When I watched Luther I didn't see a balck man playing a white role. I saw a black man playing a copper.
        One thing that all coppers I've met have in common is they all act like coppers rather than any culture. In fact you could say that being a copper is/has a culture of its own.

A bit like the army types. They are all flag fondling monarchists, whether white, black, Welsh, gay or whatever.
        Blimey what is it with you. Did some squaddie do your mum & sister on a union jack bed sheet?

Do you have a problem with flag fondling or being being white, black, Welsh or gay?

The only "army type" I knew was rather mercenary in his habits. All he cared about was the size of the pay check. He did rather well as a contrator.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Do you have a problem with flag fondling or being being white, black, Welsh or gay?
          No. Should I?
          You missed "monarchists"... and I don't have a problem with them either.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

No. Should I?
            You missed "monarchists"... and I don't have a problem with them either.
            Good. Nor should you.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Good. Nor should you.
              why shouldn't I?
              I have a right to have a problem with whoever I want to.

#tooearly
              #needcoffeee
              #hungover

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

The only "army type" I knew was rather mercenary in his habits. All he cared about was the size of the pay check. He did rather well as a contrator.
                Nuclear submariners are possibly the most incredible, you really have to be special to spend months in a steel coffin with a nuclear core.

Seriously nice blokes!
                "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Have we met?
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Have we met?

Yesss - Gibbon I am your father
                    there you go!

Comment

there you go!
                      That explains a lot!
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X