• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

J Corbyn and Iain Duncan Smith...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Drinkers and diners from April 12 must comply with a toughening of the test and trace rules, which previously only required one person from each group to register their attendance on the NHS Covid app.

All customers must check-in under the new regulations, allowing the NHS to more easily contact anyone who may have been in contact with someone infected with the virus.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and...ap-2021-covid/

Shocking discrimination against people who don’t have smart phones!

Comment

What are you complaining about? You and others have made it quite clear that a lack of access to technology and an unlimited data plan means you're not worthy of participating in society.

There's heaps of kids who couldn't access online classes during lockdown because their selfish parents decided food on the table and a roof over their head was more important than an internet connection.

Comment

Hear! Hear!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          You and others have made it quite clear that a lack of access to technology and an unlimited data plan means you're not worthy of participating in society.
          Lack of access?

It's totally accessible (and very cheap unless you want latest eyePhone), but some people still CHOOSE not to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Lack of access?

It's totally accessible (and very cheap unless you want latest eyePhone), but some people still CHOOSE not to use it.
            Some people DON'T KNOW how to use it.

I'm seriously not joking. Not everyone has the capability to use smartphones.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Some people DON'T KNOW how to use it. I'm seriously not joking. Not everyone has the capability to use smartphones.
              Time for redukation camps then?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Time for redukation camps then?
                We aren't the Chinese Communist Party.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

This. It's a sh!t time to be young.
                  Well, youth is wasted on the young anyway.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Some people DON'T KNOW how to use it.

I'm seriously not joking. Not everyone has the capability to use smartphones.
                    I don't like using them, and I'm no slouch with PCs or a Luddite in other respects.

For a start, the print is tiny so you need eyesight like a vulture, which not everyone has, and some people have none!

Also, every time you touch the screen something moves and changes often in unpredictable ways!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

I don't like using them, and I'm no slouch with PCs or a Luddite in other respects.

For a start, the print is tiny so you need eyesight like a vulture, which not everyone has, and some people have none!

Also, every time you touch the screen something moves and changes often in unpredictable ways!

Comment

Working...
                      X