• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine batch halted after blood clots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It seems that something went wrong with a batch being manufactured in the Netherlands - at roughly the time the EU paid the factory a visit.
    Unelected EUSSR bureaucrats tried to contaminate batch they wrongly thought was meant for England?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

My apologies.
      I saw you typing that ..... damn that 5G chip is good

Accepted
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Interesting update on this

https://www.wsj.com/articles/scienti...ne-11616169108

I'm not going to put any comment here, if you are interested read it, if not, don't.

I don't want to be labelled here in any way one way or the other. My opinion is worthless anyway.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

I'm not going to put any comment here, if you are interested read it, if not, don't.

I don't want to be labelled here in any way one way or the other. My opinion is worthless anyway.
          The words could and potentially are in the report but not in the headlines.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

The words could and potentially are in the report but not in the headlines.
            Are you reading the same thing?

“Nothing but the vaccine can explain why these individuals had this immune response,” Prof. Holme said.

Norway’s health authority cited the findings when announcing that it wouldn’t resume the vaccination.

A team of German researchers around Andreas Greinacher, professor of transfusion medicine at the Greifswald University Clinic, said Friday they had independently come to the same conclusion as Prof. Holme.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

A quick précis for those who weren't interested. "Astra Zeneca are under fire after 1 in 17 million people in receipt of their second dose are hit by a bus."
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

A quick précis for those who weren't interested. "Astra Zeneca are under fire after 1 in 17 million people in receipt of their second dose are hit by a bus."
                Its the 5G nanobots in the vaccine they interfere with the bus's GPS!
                Last edited by vetran; 20 March 2021, 18:03.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Its the 5G nanobots in the virus they interfere with the bus's GPS!
                  only if you use thin tinfoil for your hat

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Some of those vaccinated have since stubbed their toe. A very high proportion have taken a big dump. The side effects are wide and varied, it's scary.

Only today I noticed that my tongue suddenly got really, really hot .... I think there must have been a reaction between the vaccine and the caffeine in the coffee I was drinking at the time
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Some of those vaccinated have since stubbed their toe. A very high proportion have taken a big dump. The side effects are wide and varied, it's scary.

Only today I noticed that my tongue suddenly got really, really hot .... I think there must have been a reaction between the vaccine and the caffeine in the coffee I was drinking at the time

Comment

Working...
                      X