• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am writing an app that will strip out ALL Harry and Meghan content from any website.

This time next year, Rodders....

Watch out for v2.0 where Piers Morgan will be getting the same treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Maybe you don't realise YOU are being racist? Could anything I said not apply to a white woman in the same situation?

You & NAT seem to have decided that because Meghan M is none white any questioning of her motives or her failure to tell the truth in the interview (repeatedly proven with documentary evidence) is racist.

Its not me deciding how a person should be treated based on the colour of their skin because that would be racist wouldn't it? Is that the argument you think I don't understand?

If Meghan was white I truly believe I would ask why is she telling lies and that would be a fair comment, why shouldn't it be if she is BAME?

I did ask which of her many claims remain plausible or credible. Apart from suggesting she might have forgotten her sister's graduation day no one has provided a believable explanation of the mistruths.

The two that haven't been disproved (because they can't) are

1. That she suffered mental issues and the royal family refused to get a her help as it might look bad, considering they covered up multiple adulteries in Charles & Diana's marriage its likely they could get a suitably qualified person to sit and play chess with her once a week an talk about her issues. Its not like they haven't covered up medical issues multiple times in history.

2. Someone (not Phil) asked about the probable colour of the baby but without any details its just a vague accusation.

I have mocked a number of the royals on this site and defended some of them too. They were all white I don't think I have commented much on Meghan before.

The other point made was that the selection of the Weather Man was made on racial grounds not on expertise. He is known as a BLM supporter and racial activist.

I would expect any organisation who selected a white person as the only person capable of commenting on a white person to get a visit from Plod, wouldn't you?

Summary for the dumb.

A. Questioning a proven liars credibility is not racist.
      B. Deciding how a person is treated based on their ethnicity is racist - that is what you have done.
      C. Expressing a none racist opinion about one of the most significant Royal events in my lifetime should be allowed without accusations.
      D. Deciding who can comment based on ethnicity is racist. That is what GMB did.

Do try and comment intelligently, not just throwing unverifiable accusations of racism around like MM and many of her supporters are doing.
      Far too long to read. Try to be less triggered and keep your posts short and succinct if you want to be read
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Or he's trolling.
        If he's going to troll as an unedicated dumb-@ass, surely he should create a sockie account for that, not his real account?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Meghan Markle's sister referred to herself using her previous name, even though legally her name was Markle, which is what Meghan was referring to.

So she isn't a liar.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

If he's going to troll as an unedicated dumb-@ass, surely he should create a sockie account for that, not his real account?

So he's either one of racist OR a dumb troll.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Meghan Markle's sister referred to herself using her previous name, even though legally her name was Markle, which is what Meghan was referring to.

So she isn't a liar.
              Hmm she used a pen name for the book. Markle was her name from birth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-million.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...interview.html

She claimed
              'She changed her last name back to Markle... only when I started dating Harry. So I think that says enough,' she said.
              The reality

But Samantha insisted that this claim was wholly inaccurate, and shared further evidence to refute it.

'I was a Markle before she was,' she said. 'I though that was kind of weird that she would say I only changed my name back when she met Harry. Markle has always been my name.'

Samantha then showed Inside Edition her petition to change her name that was dated back to December 1997 and her college diploma, which says Samantha M. Markle.

Meghan & Harry's first date was in 2016.

so yes she lied.

Any other accusations you can attempt to prove?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I am not the one making decisions based on someone's colour.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Hmm she used a pen name for the book. Markle was her name from birth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-million.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...interview.html

She claimed

The reality

Meghan & Harry's first date was in 2016.

so yes she lied.

Any other accusations you can attempt to prove?
                  No-one disputes she used to be called Markle, but she's been married twice. The point is she was Grant and then reverted to Markle after her sister became famous.

She's not a liar, that's just the usual tabloid "slur".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Here is the truth from a respectable journalist.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...markle-family/

Samantha Grant goes by the name Samantha Markle on Twitter, an account that she has recently made private — but she has been sharing plenty of opinions about the newest addition to the royal family for months, both online and in the media.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      Here is the truth from a respectable journalist.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...markle-family/

Oh yeah a respectable journalist who linked to a parody twitter account.

So her entire family apart from her mother have been estranged. Father, Sister & Brother. There does seem a little unfortunate. Is there a theme to this?

Comment

Working...
                      X