• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Interesting ... I don't particularly like Catherine. Much prefer Meghan. So personally I think Harry has made the wiser choice.

But then I don't read the Fail or Express.
    I don't think airing your grievances on a talk show is a wise course of action for anyone. I've not personally met Catherine but do know a woman who knew her at St. Andrews who told me she put up with awful snobbery and taunting from William's aristo friends with grace and patience.

Comment

No need to be sorry, I'm not. There are very specific reasons I don't talk to my dad and brother. It bothers me not, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't bother them either.

As for the rest of your post, you say 'they' and yet you only attack Meghan.

I may have missed it, but did you attack Andrew so much for his lies? I certainly don't recall you being so critical, but can't be @rsed to search but I'm sure if you were you can prove me wrong
      Family should be a joy and I am sad you are missing that joy.

Meghan was the one doing the talking in the interview Harry just agreed (mostly when he was on plan) we know who wears the trousers in that relationship.

I have mentioned frequently Harry has form for being a racist and he also does look very similar to one of his mothers lovers.

Well mocking of Andrew's love of Pizza, sweat free shirts and young girls has been frequently covered by me. There is however a long list of celebs who played with Epstein, Andrew has just got lost in the noise.

https://www.newsweek.com/every-celeb...-files-1521985

Maybe Andrew revels being in the same list as Trump, Clinton and Naomi Campbell (not sure if you think its racist to include her?).

I mocked Charles for wanting to be a tampon that talks to trees and monstrous carbuncles.

I mentioned Dirty Diana for working her way through the Household Cavalry, the NHS & the retail sector. I was saddened by her end she was generally an asset to society.

Suck my toe Sarah for her Texan foot job and dreadful grabbiness.

Phil the gaffe well for most things he said.

Edward & Sophie have managed to avoid screwing up too much as have Wills & Kate. The kids are kids so leave them alone.

The queen, Zara and Mike Tyndall are probably the most admirable of the bunch.
      Last edited by vetran; 10 March 2021, 17:14.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

https://twitter.com/pauldbowen/statu...05406548791300

Good video

as an example - shows that Princess Anne's children are not princes / princesses

So much of the Oprah interview is fundamentally flawed.

Anyone objectively and forensically looking at the content, not the emotion, will come to this conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
          https://twitter.com/pauldbowen/statu...05406548791300

Good video

as an example - shows that Princess Anne's children are not princes / princesses

So much of the Oprah interview is fundamentally flawed.

Anyone objectively and forensically looking at the content, not the emotion, will come to this conclusion.

Precisely well put. Suggesting that contesting Team Meghan's accusations is racist exposes the fact such people doing the accusing judge validity based on the colour of someone's skin not reality.

Comment

Interesting. Is this your new deflective tactic, calling others racist with no evidence? Funny
            Following your tactic of attack is the best defence. You accused me of racism because I didn't like the Sussex's behaviour and one of them is BAME therefore in your eyes questioning their actions must be racist.

As you based your decision on the colour of her skin not the facts as I was attempting to you therefore must be the racist. Simple really.

Its the thing with the cancel culture if they don't agree with your questions (not even the answers) they accuse you of racism etc. to invalidate your opinions. It works for BLM, Sex & Race equality, Slavery, Mental health etc.

Comment

Not really been following this whole saga, except for the odd unavoidable clip on the news.

There is a question I really need to ask though.

Does anyone actually still give a flying **** about the monarchy ? Should institutions like that not have been disbanded a hundred years ago ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Not really been following this whole saga, except for the odd unavoidable clip on the news.

There is a question I really need to ask though.

Does anyone actually still give a flying **** about the monarchy ? Should institutions like that not have been disbanded a hundred years ago ?
                hear! hear!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Family should be a joy and I am sad you are missing that joy.
                  My view is friends are a joy. I choose my friends.

Family are people you know through blood birth, but that doesn't make them special. I'm seriously missing no joy from not seeing my family (I don't see any of my extended family either and I equally don't miss them). If you knew my family and what some of them have done, you'd feel the same.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Following your tactic of attack is the best defence. You accused me of racism because I didn't like the Sussex's behaviour and one of them is BAME therefore in your eyes questioning their actions must be racist.

As you based your decision on the colour of her skin not the facts as I was attempting to you therefore must be the racist. Simple really.

Its the thing with the cancel culture if they don't agree with your questions (not even the answers) they accuse you of racism etc. to invalidate your opinions. It works for BLM, Sex & Race equality, Slavery, Mental health etc.
                    OK. Well done.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                      This will be another one of those threads where "Notallthere" will accuse all and sundry of being racist if they don't wholeheartedly agree with him.
                      Riiight - all and sundry. Who rattled your cage? I teased vetran once about being bigotted and not very bright, but I don't think he's particularly racist.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X