• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Just don't go to Paris...
    They have tunnels in LA!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I was looking forward to Harry stepping up. I thought he was the one that could bring reform to the royals and modernise them a bit. Really really disappointed in him. I said from the minute Megan appeared that this was going to go south. Then her dad popped up and down it went. Hollywood celebs are a complete mare and stuck up themselves at the best of times and she was no different.

Very disappointed in the both of them.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Palace easy. Why complain about media attention and then call in Oprah, seriously?

Yep, he's ensnared by her beauty, I reckon - and perhaps a bit vulnerable, despite raining hell from the skies in his/our AH-64 Apache gunship for a few years (and good on him too!) .

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          They have tunnels in LA!
          Musk bored ones, a bit hard to setup an "accident"...

Comment

She copped a lot of flak for being the wrong colour, wrong class, wrong nationality from the start. Compare the press treatment of her to that of Kate and you can see she was always going to struggle and have an uphill battle. I have much sympathy.

However, I also really struggle with the demands for privacy that result in million dollar podcast deals, appearances on Oprah's and James Corden's shows and goodness knows what else. I'm actually dreading next week because although it's nice to not have the news filled with Brexit and Covid, it's going to be wall to wall detailed analysis of what she wore, what she said, what she didn't say, every eye flutter and god knows what else.

There is a way to be private yet in the public eye. Lots of celebs and royals manage it.

Comment

Kate keep her mouth shut and does the job she is supposed to.

Comment

I don't think you should be sharing private details about a royal's sex life.

Comment

Produce an heir and two spares?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well at least Harry can follow his father into the family business!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-gardener.html

EXCLUSIVE: James Hewitt is working as £4k-a-year gardener at his mother's block of flats where he's fallen out with neighbours after making 'dog's dinner' of 100-year-old Yew tree he tried to sculpt into shape of 'regal wine glass'
                    • Hewitt, famously had a five-year affair with Princess Diana that began in 1986 when he was a Cavalry Officer
                    • In her infamous Panorama interview with Martin Bashir, Di admitted that she very much in love with Hewitt
                    • Now 62 the former polo player spends his days tending to the gardens in Exeter, Devon, where he lives with his mother, Shirley, 92
                    • He has ruffled a few feathers at the 17th Century manor house when he recruited a tree surgeon to prune an 18ft Yew tree with less than impressive results
                    • Neighbours there complain that he parks his Porsche close to his flat and uses his designated parking space to keep his gardening tools to save him trudging back and forth to the shed
                    anyone want their Royal bush sculpted?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      I was looking forward to Harry stepping up. I thought he was the one that could bring reform to the royals and modernise them a bit. Really really disappointed in him. I said from the minute Megan appeared that this was going to go south. Then her dad popped up and down it went. Hollywood celebs are a complete mare and stuck up themselves at the best of times and she was no different.

Very disappointed in the both of them.
                      Absolutely this!

Disappointed, but not surprised, because I was fairly sure it would end in tears the moment I first saw the oh so demure looking Meghan
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X