• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I see him as a bit of sport, he makes it so easy. You're spot on, he tries to hide his obvious racist view behind faux arguments.

Did you know, he can't be racist because he likes Laurence Fishburne Oh, and he doesn't like a white actor ... love it He'll be telling us next he has a mate who isn't white.
    Yeah sorry shouldn't have posted any questions, if a person of colour feels it is racist then it must be regardless of the provable truth. We mustn't question it because no one is allowed to.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Always two sides of a story and unfortunately the interview was just one side throwing accusations.
      Whether Meg & Harry were right or wrong - and am sure there are plenty of truths
      1. there are a number of flawed arguments
      2. there is history of meghan cutting off others
      3. Harrys grandad has been in hospital for 3 weeks so the timing to be honest is a bit selfish

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Yeah sorry shouldn't have posted any questions, if a person of colour feels it is racist then it must be regardless of the provable truth. We mustn't question it because no one is allowed to.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Precisely leave the racism to us. We can accuse anyone and you are unable to challenge it.

If you are a naughty boy we will start a Twitter storm against you.

As I said I'm white British so any discussion of ruling the world via Empire is something only I can comment on, that is patently absurd!

Last edited by vetran; 9 March 2021, 22:51.

Comment

"Recollections may vary"

In commoner speak "Oooo - the lying cow".
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              "Recollections may vary"

I find if there are no witnesses to conversations where a person makes discriminatory comment(s) that person will deny it.

In some cases they will then make personal accusations against you to try and deflect you pointing out their discriminatory comment(s).

They continue to deny it and deflect until you point out you have a recording or written proof of their comment(s).

Once you politely ask them if they would like a copy of your evidence they then go completely silent and refuse to engage.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Precisely leave the racism to us. We can accuse anyone and you are unable to challenge it.

If you are a naughty boy we will start a Twitter storm against you.

As I said I'm white British so any discussion of ruling the world via Empire is something only I can comment on, that is patently absurd!
                You really don't get it do you? Maybe you're not racist. Maybe you genuinely are just dumb enough to not understand the arguments.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You really don't get it do you? Maybe you're not racist. Maybe you genuinely are just dumb enough to not understand the arguments.
                  Maybe you don't realise YOU are being racist? Could anything I said not apply to a white woman in the same situation?

You & NAT seem to have decided that because Meghan M is none white any questioning of her motives or her failure to tell the truth in the interview (repeatedly proven with documentary evidence) is racist.

Its not me deciding how a person should be treated based on the colour of their skin because that would be racist wouldn't it? Is that the argument you think I don't understand?

If Meghan was white I truly believe I would ask why is she telling lies and that would be a fair comment, why shouldn't it be if she is BAME?

I did ask which of her many claims remain plausible or credible. Apart from suggesting she might have forgotten her sister's graduation day no one has provided a believable explanation of the mistruths.

The two that haven't been disproved (because they can't) are

1. That she suffered mental issues and the royal family refused to get a her help as it might look bad, considering they covered up multiple adulteries in Charles & Diana's marriage its likely they could get a suitably qualified person to sit and play chess with her once a week an talk about her issues. Its not like they haven't covered up medical issues multiple times in history.

2. Someone (not Phil) asked about the probable colour of the baby but without any details its just a vague accusation.

I have mocked a number of the royals on this site and defended some of them too. They were all white I don't think I have commented much on Meghan before.

The other point made was that the selection of the Weather Man was made on racial grounds not on expertise. He is known as a BLM supporter and racial activist.

I would expect any organisation who selected a white person as the only person capable of commenting on a white person to get a visit from Plod, wouldn't you?

Summary for the dumb.

A. Questioning a proven liars credibility is not racist.
                  B. Deciding how a person is treated based on their ethnicity is racist - that is what you have done.
                  C. Expressing a none racist opinion about one of the most significant Royal events in my lifetime should be allowed without accusations.
                  D. Deciding who can comment based on ethnicity is racist. That is what GMB did.

Do try and comment intelligently, not just throwing unverifiable accusations of racism around like MM and many of her supporters are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    "Recollections may vary"

As she has been proven to lie multiple times in the interview an its a vague accusation what should they say? She pressed the nuclear option not them.

Anyway about your racism when are you going to apologise?

Comment

Or he's trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X