• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I too have blue eyes but my genes come from Peckham
    I have complete Heterochromia. One bright green and one bright blue.

Used to get me laid A LOT. Would do now I guess if it wasn't for my COVID weight gain. Well that & Mrs CFL. Oh and the social distancing thing. And the alcoholism. The not being funny anymore. Perhaps not being the good looking young lad I used to be. Maybe the groaning when I get out of my chair. My preference for adult tube sites to physical exertion might be a factor here.

I do have GREAT teeth though.

Anyhow, what the **** were we talking about. Ah, the Royals.

Behold the wisdom of CFL.

If they can afford a house in Oprah's neighbourhood the can affording their own ******* security.

Hey, and Whorty. Vetran is not white himself. He is grey.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I see how racist you appear every time there is a story about someone of colour.

Every single time. Without fail. You take the side against the person of colour where the story is around racism.
      Sorry YOU FEEL that way! It must be your "lived experience".

Meghan has been caught in a number of lies where her family & experts have provided documentary proof. Now people are declaring the royal family racist, yet apart from Phil's aged blunders none of them have displayed any indication of that.

You are happy to accept her proven lies and anyone with an axe to grind supporting her lies. Just because she is partially black doesn't give a get out of jail free card.

I have frequently commented positively on various people of colour where they provide expertise and skill but some dappy actress who is lying through her teeth gets no support from me.

Not a big fan of Piers Morgan or for instance Johnny Depp's private life and he is quite skilled as an actor, love Laurence Fishbourne and Samuel L Jackson except when he spouts bollocks about history I just don't need to say that every day.

Can you prove anything Meghan said about racism is true? Oh no you can't.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post

I have complete Heterochromia. One bright green and one bright blue.

Used to get me laid A LOT. Would do now I guess if it wasn't for my COVID weight gain. Well that & Mrs CFL. Oh and the social distancing thing. And the alcoholism. The not being funny anymore. Perhaps not being the good looking young lad I used to be. Maybe the groaning when I get out of my chair. My preference for adult tube sites to physical exertion might be a factor here.

I do have GREAT teeth though.

Anyhow, what the **** were we talking about. Ah, the Royals.

Behold the wisdom of CFL.

If they can afford a house in Oprah's neighbourhood the can affording their own ******* security.

Hey, and Whorty. Vetran is not white himself. He is grey.
        Only bits of me are grey, most of my grey hair has fallen out.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56334082

Piers Morgan leaves GMB.

Hancock and the Tory Government breath a sigh of relief

Comment

My granddaughter has blue eyes and her grandmother is Chinese.

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I see how racist you appear every time there is a story about someone of colour.

Every single time. Without fail. You take the side against the person of colour where the story is around racism.
            But it's still pretty funny (in a sad way) how he's trying to present himself as reasonable and unbiggoted. Trouble is, every time he tries he demonstrates how utterly stupid he is. I don't let it bother me. But all this popcorn is making me a bit overweight.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Via Istanbul

All blue eyed people, apparently, descend from a single area in modern day Turkey. You must be a long distance relative ... hello cousin, how ya doing?

Edit:
              It is not known why blue eyes spread among the population of northern Europe and southern Russia. Explanations include the suggestions that the blue eye colour either offered some advantage in the long hours of daylight in the summer, or short hours of daylight in winter, or that the trait was deemed attractive and therefore advantageous in terms of sexual selection.
              Definitely that it's deemed attractive and advantageous in terms of sexual selection. Girls love my come to bed baby blues
              Last edited by Whorty; 9 March 2021, 22:26.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Sorry YOU FEEL that way! It must be your "lived experience".

Meghan has been caught in a number of lies where her family & experts have provided documentary proof. Now people are declaring the royal family racist, yet apart from Phil's aged blunders none of them have displayed any indication of that.

You are happy to accept her proven lies and anyone with an axe to grind supporting her lies. Just because she is partially black doesn't give a get out of jail free card.

I have frequently commented positively on various people of colour where they provide expertise and skill but some dappy actress who is lying through her teeth gets no support from me.

Not a big fan of Piers Morgan or for instance Johnny Depp's private life and he is quite skilled as an actor, love Laurence Fishbourne and Samuel L Jackson except when he spouts bollocks about history I just don't need to say that every day.

Can you prove anything Meghan said about racism is true? Oh no you can't.
                Well that rant convinced me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

But it's still pretty funny (in a sad way) how he's trying to present himself as reasonable and unbiggoted. Trouble is, every time he tries he demonstrates how utterly stupid he is. I don't let it bother me. But all this popcorn is making me a bit overweight.
                  I see him as a bit of sport, he makes it so easy. You're spot on, he tries to hide his obvious racist view behind faux arguments.

Did you know, he can't be racist because he likes Laurence Fishburne Oh, and he doesn't like a white actor ... love it He'll be telling us next he has a mate who isn't white.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

OK so really Meghan was driven out of England because of her skin colour, Harry was cut off because he didn't tow the party line marrying a non white girl and the usual suspects complaining about racism are all correct.

OK fine I see the error of my ways!

You know when someone said to me Meghan Markle was marrying into the royal family, the first thing they said to me was "do you think it will cause trouble?"

I said "why because she is gorgeous and American because that went well last time?"

They replied "No No because she was black" it hadn't occurred to me that it would be an issue. they were a British Indian colleague . I wasn't sure it was a suitable conversation for the workplace but they raised it.

I just like the truth and there seem to be a lot of lies floating about around this and anyone challenging it is automatically accused of being racist.

Please tell me one provable accusation she has made regarding racism? I'm not seeing them, maybe you can help with your massively superior intellect?

Everything is so polarised & political if it concerns race are you sure that is a good thing?

Comment

This one seems to be doing the rounds, if only Meghan had watched this interview. Skip to about 4 mins in

https://youtu.be/Huab6p5HW0E

Comment

Working...
                      X