• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Meghan or Team Palace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a more serious note this is the Royal Family member we should be interested in.

At least the rest of the senior royals when they sleep with someone choose adults who are consenting.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

On a serious note, the standard of journalism these days is terrible.

To allow someone to make a statement like they have done with no evidence is appalling.

Modern day equivalent of a witch trial.

If someone in the Royal Family is racist we all need to know about it, and it dealt with.

And that includes Andrew and his past!!
      Last edited by mallisarealperson; 9 March 2021, 14:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        The snobbery, bowing and scraping surrounding them is vomit inducing. There is Prince Charles who has two servants to dress him just like a prince in the 1500s. To see people content being willing peasants debases humanity.The truth is, we don't know the truth about the royal family thanks to the PR job the media do. She must have known about Andrew. She also uses Queen's Consent for her own benefit as has Charles. They don't flag that up to us plebs.
        The Queen's Consent had potential to be quite damaging but that seems to have faded away. I was extra vexed to also find out that Charles got to see and comment on legislation too - he ain't king yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
          On a serious note, the standard of journalism these days is terrible.

To allow someone to make a statement like they have done with no evidence is appalling.

Modern day equivalent of a witch trial.

If someone in the Royal Family is racist we all need to know about it, and it dealt with.

And that includes Andrew and his past!!
          Why?
          And how? We have yet to criminalise thought crime.

And anyway. A family who's entire existence that is supported by the delusional belief of superiority by breeding, is more extreme than any racism. You, me and every other commoner in the land, and across the commonwealth are equally as much 'untermensch' as the blacks.

Why single out a single comment about skin colour?
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            What expertise does Piers Morgan had on issues of being biracial in Britain? He hasn't got any lived experienced but Alex Beresford has. Alex Beresford is also about the same age as the Duchess of Sussex.

Do you always take to trolling?
            None but he has been a Royal commentator for decades. He is also 'the talent' on the show.

If they had fielded an expert then it would have validity, there are so many to choose from, picking opinion via ethnicity of some token member of staff is racist if you wish to see that as trolling so be it.

I am White British so I have a right to rule the world because my Grandparents did is just as sickening. Maybe I should speak fluent Viking?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

Why?
              And how? We have yet to criminalise thought crime.

And anyway. A family who's entire existence that is supported by the delusional belief of superiority by breeding, is more extreme than any racism. You, me and every other commoner in the land, and across the commonwealth are equally as much 'untermensch' as the blacks.

Why single out a single comment about skin colour?
              My comment has nothing to do with someone's racial or social status.

Simply accusing someone of a racist hate crime with no evidence on network TV is wrong.

And Andrew from the evidence we have seen needs to answer for his past.

I am no supporter of the Royal Family or Team Megan. My crime is tacking the middle ground, again.

Anyway, at least Oprah got paid.

Back to looking for a job for me.

Comment

Guess you don't have any half or step siblings? Plenty of people I know do and they "see" them on special occasions. Doesn't mean they have a good relationship with them.
                No but my friends do, few see any difference. A half brother is a Brother a Half sister is a sister to them.

I do have a sister in law that is very hard work until they got her pills right but we see them a minimum of once a quarter in normal times.

The claim recorded on Oprah was she had not seen her sister Samantha for 20 years, here is a picture of them together 13 years ago, with Meghan monopolising the frame.

The claim was her sister only changed her name back to Markle when she started dating Harry, Samantha Markle has provided documents proving that was a lie and she did it years before.

If you look carefully at her claims they mostly fall apart.

Sadly she has repeatedly been proven a liar.

Though to be serious if Harry had married Doria we would be in a better place! She just keeps her head down and gets on with it. The interviews I saw of her were very endearing.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

None but he has been a Royal commentator for decades. He is also 'the talent' on the show.

If they had fielded an expert then it would have validity, there are so many to choose from, picking opinion via ethnicity of some token member of staff is racist if you wish to see that as trolling so be it.

I am White British so I have a right to rule the world because my Grandparents did is just as sickening. Maybe I should speak fluent Viking?
                  GMB has put the beginning of the clip on YouTube.

It will clarify for you why Alex Beresford was invited on the show to comment and who asked for him to be invited.

It will also show that you have some issues.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

GMB has put the beginning of the clip on YouTube.

It will clarify for you why Alex Beresford was invited on the show to comment and who asked for him to be invited.

It will also show that you have some issues.
                    This one?

Ah Mr Morgan invited him and regretted it. oops

Alex "Thanks for inviting me Piers but I am going to talk over you, attack you personally about the actual experience you had with Meghan Markle and intimate you are a racist as is my right because I am partially black" Beresford.

Mr Morgan separated the two accusations.

1. Someone unidentified asked "what shade will the baby be" Mr Morgan suggested it was tactless, I was thinking possibly like "will he be Ginger?". Mr Beresford wants to call the race equality commission because it must be true racism.

2. Archie isn't a Prince because he is non white. This is not the case and I am sure this was carefully explained to her or would have been if she had asked. This is provably untrue she can read the 100 year old laws. Mr Beresford said it was 'her lived experience' (fantasy in other words).

How you defend hatchet job Meghan I don't know.

I am not deciding on someone's right to comment based on their ethnicity, I don't have an issue. There are plenty of experts out there we don't need a self opinionated gob on a stick, it will upstage Piers Morgan.

Comment

Some of Meghan's and Harry's claims will be very valid - I am sure she was lonely, had self doubts, needed support and it is a massive change in lifestyle - but these 'claims' are being extrapolated 10 times by her

Unfortunately if some one plays the victim all the time - its abit of cry wolf - and you question it - some of her (and Harrys) gripes

- my dad let me down
                      - all my other family members have let me down (except my mum)
                      - my husbands family let me down
                      - Kate made me cry.........once
                      - a relative of my husband made an completely inappropriate comment once
                      - the taxpayer wont pay £20m a year for security in Los Angeles
                      - No one taught me how to be a royal
                      - Living in lockdown is similar to my royal lifestyle
                      - My dad in law has stopped paying all our bills
                      - The palace PR and HR were all against me
                      - the £30m wedding was for other people
                      - they said Archie would have no security

Going on Oprah gunning down everyone you are related to without any perspective ..........
                      its shameful.

Comment

Working...
                      X