• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the lxdies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I've been thinking it's about time I got a bit more trendy and down with the kids. You know, like going vegan and putting me money in bitcoin.

I had initially ruled out becoming a transwoman because I still want to shag women*. But apparently you can be a transbian. You just need to find lesbians who will accept dick.

(* to avoid any confusion, I mean females who were born with a vagina)
    You are very old-fashioned to think being a lesbian means you don't like people with willies. After all, they might be women who just happen to be undiscernible from men.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm too old to understand any of that; I've never even heard of Twitch.

Can someone just let me know what I can say in future so as not to offend anyone, as I'm buggered if I know any more!
      Last edited by Whorty; 2 March 2021, 17:07.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Can someone just let me know what I can say in future so as not to offend anyone, as I'm buggered if I know any more!
        Homophobe!

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Homophobe!
          Not necessarily. He sounds like a happy receiver.

Comment

One YouTuber I occasionally watch likes to sign off by saying goodbye to "guys, gals and non-binary pals" which I think is simple and elegant. No need to overthink this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Not necessarily. He sounds like a happy receiver.
              If that gets out he will be a "wide end receiver"
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I'm too old to understand any of that; I've never even heard of Twitch.
                As being the only part of this discussion with merit, Twitch is a web-based live-streaming service. Basically lets anyone do their own live TV over the internet. It's particularly popular with gamers as it is focused on sharing your screen while talking, but people use it for all sorts of stuff. Chess for instance works well, or any sort of live commentary.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  As being the only part of this discussion with merit, Twitch is a web-based live-streaming service. Basically lets anyone do their own live TV over the internet. It's particularly popular with gamers as it is focused on sharing your screen while talking, but people use it for all sorts of stuff. Chess for instance works well, or any sort of live commentary.
                  I hear scoots used Twitch to show off his crayoning skills, but there wasn't enough interest, so he moved over to onlyfans as his platform of choice.

Comment

Working...
                  X