• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Edit" menu item should now be visible on mobile (but let me know if it isn't).

But fixing that means you can't rep on mobile, because tapping it to show the rep menu is interpreted by the JavaScript as selecting an item on the menu, so it hides the menu

I don't think they ever considered the possibility of submenus in that context, so that's fair enough really.

Still, editing is probably more useful than repping (heresy, I know) so that's how it is for now. I'll get the rep thing sorted out shortly

Comment

Whoops!
      Last edited by NickFitz; 22 May 2021, 17:01. Reason: Errant TPD post :-)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Sainsbury's will be delivering between 18:26 and 19:26 precisely

Most annoyed that they were unable to supply the desired TTD teacakes though

Also they have no large eggs. What is this, March 2020?
        A TPD post appears to have got lost in the Bug Report thread.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

A TPD post appears to have got lost in the Bug Report thread.
          Yeah, wrong tab

Comment

Not sure if already reported. Going to Community>Member List and trying to search for a user using the search box results in an "Invalid Server Response" error.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Not sure if already reported. Going to Community>Member List and trying to search for a user using the search box results in an "Invalid Server Response" error.
              OK, thanks. Why they can't just implement search normally I do not know. Anyway, I'll track it down

Comment

Intermittently, when a post has been "liked" by someone else, I cannot also "like" it. Instead the post displays a phantom "unlike" that does not work either in like or unlike.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I used the search box at the top of this thread to filter the posts by a given word. The results were accurate but on clicking 'reply with quote' I'm returned to the forum home page.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Can't seem to edit the title of a thread any more (it used to be edit then advanced on the old one)
                    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I need to fix that if only because of how often I mess up the Roman numerals on Monday Links
                    Just noticed this is fixed, thank you!

Although multi-quote is still borked

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Intermittently, when a post has been "liked" by someone else, I cannot also "like" it. Instead the post displays a phantom "unlike" that does not work either in like or unlike.
                      Still a problem.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X