• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Another one. Can you make the positive rep button bigger than the negative one as it appears a couple of numpties on here seem to have accidently hit negative because it's too small.
    I was just going to report a bug where it says "thankyou for deducting rep" when I gave positive rep
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Another one. Can you make the positive rep button bigger than the negative one as it appears a couple of numpties on here seem to have accidently hit negative because it's too small.
      Yeah, I was wondering why you kept neg repping me

Comment

If you go to My Profile then pick the rep tab at the end. If you pick the username, for example yours NF, it sends you to https://www.contractoruk.com/member/4522-nickfitz but the page is a 404 error.
        You ain't seen me, right?

Comment

If you go to My Profile then pick the rep tab at the end. If you pick the username, for example yours NF, it sends you to https://www.contractoruk.com/member/4522-nickfitz but the page is a 404 error.
          Yep - it's missing a forums/ from the url and should be https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/.../4522-nickfitz
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Yep - it's missing a forums/ from the url and should be https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/.../4522-nickfitz
            Indeed. As I recall they've got two variables, one for the root URL and one for the forum URL, and I must be using the wrong one when building that URL

Comment

I noticed that, if you lick on the top banner within the forum, it takes you back to the forum root whereas it used to go to the overall root (contractoruk.com). But perhaps that is intended/new behavior...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                I noticed that, if you lick on the top banner within the forum, it takes you back to the forum root whereas it used to go to the overall root (contractoruk.com). But perhaps that is intended/new behavior...
                Lick?

Comment

i hadn't thought of licking the screen, but hey............

Comment

Ok, shared too much

(Doesn't everyone do that?)

Comment

Thanks, you're right and that's wrong - though IIRC it used to do what it's currently doing, and they changed it eight or nine years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X