• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Forum Bug Reports"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Is it just me, or is there no way to search the forums when on mobile?
    You mean Google is broken?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Is it just me, or is there no way to search the forums when on mobile?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    How can we check our rep? If I'm logged in and pick my name I get Sorry you are not authorised to see this page. I can only check likes, thanks etc when I'm logged out.
    Thought I'd fixed that one too

As I recall, it was something to do with having rep from, or having given rep to, someone who had since been banned. It's possible there's something similar but different going on.

I'll have a look

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    How can we check our rep? If I'm logged in and pick my name I get Sorry you are not authorised to see this page. I can only check likes, thanks etc when I'm logged out.
    You have none.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Aaagh, that was supposed to be fixed

I've manually patched the URL so it now lives at https://forums.contractoruk.com/tech...ice-365-a.html

It's the numeric string at the end of the URL that causes the problem, as that's how page numbers are added to the URL. The fix is supposed to detect that and add a suffix such as '-a' to the URL, but somehow it didn't. I'll investigate how it came to get past.
    We had another one of that today - where a thread title ended with a number. I just changed the title of the thread and that fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Trying to reply to this thread returns an invalid URL error

https://forums.contractoruk.com/tech...e-365-365.html
    Aaagh, that was supposed to be fixed

I've manually patched the URL so it now lives at https://forums.contractoruk.com/tech...ice-365-a.html

It's the numeric string at the end of the URL that causes the problem, as that's how page numbers are added to the URL. The fix is supposed to detect that and add a suffix such as '-a' to the URL, but somehow it didn't. I'll investigate how it came to get past.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Trying to reply to this thread returns an invalid URL error

https://forums.contractoruk.com/tech...e-365-365.html

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    The entire site was borked just now.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    MultiQuote only seems to work if both replies you wish to reply to are on the same page.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    haven't read the thread, so probably already logged, but if you use the 'Search User Names' box on the members list page

https://forums.contractoruk.com/members/list/

you get 'Invalid server response. Please try again.' after typing two or three characters

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	4180621

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by twomako

I'm also unable to like posts.
    That's not such a problem, what's there to like?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Any chance we can fix this caching issue or whatever you said it was that won't show the latest threads when viewing the areas of the forums. Really annoying to have to go in to every single part of the forum just to check if there is a new post and in some of the quieter areas of the forums posts just won't get answered.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    When logged in now get a grey screen when clicking on profile link.

Better viewing than my profile to be fair.

qh
    Known issue. Just hit refresh several times and it'll eventually load.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    When logged in now get a grey screen when clicking on profile link.

Better viewing than my profile to be fair.

qh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X