• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

POLL: British flags in Twitter bio means Covidiot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLL: British flags in Twitter bio means Covidiot

Maybe it's my echo chamber but whenever I see a British (or English) flag in someones Twitter handle, or Bio, they are almost always a Covidiot?
    Yes they are all Covidiots
    45.45%
    All except politicians who have to have the flag
    9.09%
    worse, they are 'All Lives Matter' as well
    18.18%
    Andy W's mum blows them off on a Tuesday night
    27.27%
    See You Next Tuesday

I think we need a new flag, the existing one makes me think of right wing idiots.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I'm really disappointed that the UK flag has been associated with so much negativity. It's almost illegal, in the court of public opinion, to want to display the flag because you're happy to be a UK citizen.

Nowadays, if you wave the UK flag about you support slavery, are a member of the BNP, are a rabid supporter of B****t, and now are a vaccine-denying covidiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I'm really disappointed that the UK flag has been associated with so much negativity. It's almost illegal, in the court of public opinion, to want to display the flag because you're happy to be a UK citizen.

Nowadays, if you wave the UK flag about you support slavery, are a member of the BNP, are a rabid supporter of B****t, and now are a vaccine-denying covidiot.
        that's the fault of the idiots though. Maybe it just needs reclaiming. More pictures like this....

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I like this one.

Pansexual FLAG Gay Pride Parade Rainbow LGBT LGBTQ Large 150x90cm 5 x 3 FT | eBay
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

My neighbour has a Union Jack in his front garden 'cos he's an ex soldier. Some years ago a visiting insurance bloke asked if he was in the BNP.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The Union Jack will forever be associated with this c**t and c**ts like him. If you fly this flag, you are a c**t.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                Maybe it's my echo chamber but whenever I see a British (or English) flag in someones Twitter handle, or Bio, they are almost always a Covidiot?
                I don't know I see this often. A English flag would jump out at me as a warning flag(!)
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It's odd. Waving the flag was normal when I was growing up. It all depends on context. If you want to see people who are seriously weird about their flag - try the yanks.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It makes me think of these brave young men who are willing to go out and protect our once great and precious union from the Muslamic Infidel.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X