• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You will never get to EU heaven Guy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You really are obsessed with the EU aren't you? It's an 'us' vs 'them' all the time for you. You also must think that those of us who voted remain are somehow supporters of all things EU, whatever they do, just as you are a fanatical supporter of the Tories whether they are right or not.

Very strange way to live your life. but, if it makes you happy then you carry on mate

Its world news sorry if you don't find it interesting when the leaders decry the organisation. We are on the 4th page.

I am not a fanatical supporter of the tories but they do seem to be the only party in town.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      It started off as the Wuhan virus, got renamed to COVID after they found out what it was and then renamed the Chinese Plague by Trump, which he always said in a sneering tone.
      I thought Trump called it Kung Flu.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Boris apparently demanded a Union Jack be put on this variant as a symbol of 'Global Britain'
        I hear Johnson also proclaims it is a world-beating variant, so much better than that South African one.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Its world news sorry if you don't find it interesting when the leaders decry the organisation. We are on the 4th page.

I am not a fanatical supporter of the tories but they do seem to be the only party in town.
          But you are fanatical in trying to find a story, any story, that is negative about the EU. If it's stories you're sharing, why don't you share the positives about the EU too, rather than only the negative?

Seems you have to find and post these stories to try justify you voting for B****t .... it's actually quite sad mate. It's a little, smidgy bit obsessive
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            But you are fanatical in trying to find a story, any story, that is negative about the EU. If it's stories you're sharing, why don't you share the positives about the EU too, rather than only the negative?

Seems you have to find and post these stories to try justify you voting for B****t .... it's actually quite sad mate. It's a little, smidgy bit obsessive
            Hardly fanatical, I look on the front page of the newspaper, see a very senior mover & shaker in the EU condemn its behaviour and then I post a link and summary as it is of interest.

I haven't looked for every made up story vaguely suggesting the UK is going to implode like some people do in in the subforum.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Hardly fanatical, I look on the front page of the newspaper, see a very senior mover & shaker in the EU condemn its behaviour and then I post a link and summary as it is of interest.

I haven't looked for every made up story vaguely suggesting the UK is going to implode like some people do in in the subforum.
              Looking at the sub-forum, these are stories about the UK (UK fishing, UK exports, UK trade deals etc) so valid on a UK forum.

All your links are about the EU. It seems that you think by posting negatives about the EU you can deflect from how negatively 'B' is impacting the UK. This does come across as fanatical and does make you look foolish and desperate.

Instead, why not post up positive stories about the UK? Or is it a case that you can't find any post 'B'?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
              X