• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ALLEGATION: 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine not AS effective AS FIRST THOUGHT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    I'm not denying, just helping out!
    So it's true then ... but is it African elephant or Asian? The gammons will need to know
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Mods enjoying title editing. There is no ‘allegation’ here. The chief Israel corona virus expert has admitted that the vaccine is not effective.

I didn't add the word ALLIGATION (unless that was NAT), I added the phrase '1st dose' - as per your own link!

You simply twisted the facts a little with that omission...

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Didn't realise elephants were people. Well, there you go, every day is a school day

And technically I was referring to the content, and not the delivery system

You think Dumbo isn't a real person?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          You think Dumbo isn't a real person?
          Fair point ...

Although it was you bringing Dumbo's donger into the thread ... I was only talking about his semen

Comment

Interesting - link to story no longer works. Had a quick look on site and the story doesn't seem to be anywhere. Latest story on there refers to vaccine working against the UK strain.

Coincidence? I think not!!! The cover up continues. No mention of the content of elephant semen either. People, they are hiding the truth from us. Won't you all think of poor Dumbo, and how they get the semen out of him for the vaccine?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Interesting - link to story no longer works. Had a quick look on site and the story doesn't seem to be anywhere. Latest story on there refers to vaccine working against the UK strain.

Coincidence? I think not!!! The cover up continues. No mention of the content of elephant semen either. People, they are hiding the truth from us. Won't you all think of poor Dumbo, and how they get the semen out of him for the vaccine?!?
              The article still exists

Israel's virus czar says 1st dose less effective than Pfizer indicated -- report | The Times of Israel
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

I didn't add the word ALLIGATION (unless that was NAT), I added the phrase '1st dose' - as per your own link!

You simply twisted the facts a little with that omission...

The report is clear, he says the vaccine is not as effective as that claimed by Pfizer. So Pfizer and the governments made up some stats so that the gullible public will will fully get jabbed.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Again ... interesting ... it wasn't there 10 minutes ago. Something dodgy going on here. What does Simon what's his face have to say?

Comment

The report is clear, he says the vaccine is not as effective as that claimed by Pfizer. So Pfizer and the governments made up some stats so that the gullible public will will fully get jabbed.
                    Pfizer's testing was blind to them, so not them saying how effective it was. But hey, if you want to believe everything on the internet that meets your narrative, and ignore all that doesn't, then that's your choice.

Why not have a think why real world results may not match controlled testing results? Go on, give it a try

Comment

The report isn't clear as expert reaction to media reports of study results from Israel and comments made by Prof Nachman Ash, Israel’s coronavirus tsar, about the efficacy of a single dose of the Pfizer vaccine | Science Media Centre makes very clear
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X