• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ALLEGATION: 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine not AS effective AS FIRST THOUGHT"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Okay okay, hold your horses eager beaver, you have silenced me successfully. I won’t say anything.
    Good.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Apparently DNA changing elements, 5G modules and Cow/Pork grease according to some people.
    But Becki the hair technician on Facebook said......

Leave a comment:

• hugebrain
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    That person doesn't exist....
    I don’t like pedovores or Boris, so I guess I qualify.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Okay okay, hold your horses eager beaver, you have silenced me successfully. I won’t say anything.
    You give up far too easily. Clearly you're not a devoted Marxist with a defeatist attitude like that. Just imagine if Che Guevara had been as easy to shut up.

Come on man, stand up for yourself and your fellow lefties

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Just be honest with your CUK pals and post yer tulip from master DimPrawn's account

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Well. He's had his warning. And in case of doubt, I do mean a permaban.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Well. He's had his warning. And in case of doubt, I do mean a permaban.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Nah. No one is that stupid. So, your next post on the same lines, you can guess what will happen.
    “He” is doing it deliberately - it’s a sockie account of the same poster who also uses Uncle Albert, that is 100% and I was and still am pretty sure same as _V_

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure, there are a lot of very wierd people in this world.

I do sometimes wonder what the people, behind some of the personas here, are like in real life. Although I'm not curious enough that I'd ever want to meet them to find out.
    If you saw my TV appearance you'll know that I'm a gentle soul

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    They absolutely do.

Jeremy Corbyn Is Like Donald Trump, Not Boris Johnson - The Atlantic

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    I wouldn't be so sure, there are a lot of very wierd people in this world.

I do sometimes wonder what the people, behind some of the personas here, are like in real life. Although I'm not curious enough that I'd ever want to meet them to find out.
    Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 21 January 2021, 07:47.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Someone who supports both Trump and Corbyn might be.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    No he didn't you absolute moron.

Are you clinically thick? On drugs? Don't read what you write? Are you so utterly ignorant and stupid that you can't see that "not effective" is not the same "less effective".

Nah. No one is that stupid. So, your next post on the same lines, you can guess what will happen.
    Someone who supports both Trump and Corbyn might be.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    The chief Israel corona virus expert has admitted that the vaccine is not effective.
    No he didn't you absolute moron.
    Are you clinically thick? On drugs? Don't read what you write? Are you so utterly ignorant and stupid that you can't see that "not effective" is not the same "less effective".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X