• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid is RAcist!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Just thinking out loud.

Whats the best religion for getting time off during the day and days off generally.

What religions have the best perks, nothing like multiple wives, thinking about decent pray rooms at airports instead of lounges.
    This one looks good:
    The British Pastafarian Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
      Heretic. All hail the First Reformed Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Comment

Every Friday off, like it. Also, strippers in heaven.

Nothing about free airport lounges, sorry pray room.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I've had one Muslim colleague who used to pray during the work day. None of the others seemed any more fussed than Roman Catholic colleagues do about Church teaching on sex, contraception etc. Each to their own etc.
          Yeah I don't think it's that much different. There of course are probably more fresh Muslim immigrants who pray 5 times a day then other religions who practice that heavily but that's more just related to how developed the countries they're immigrating from are. The more developed the better the education system and typically more secular the governments are and that usually means less religious (as far as practicing goes) they are.

It's a shame we feel the need to identify people as belonging to a certain religious group when they really don't practice.

My wifes family is Muslim, my family is catholic. Neither of us are religious but most likely are both included in whatever statistics as being Muslim for her and catholic for me since that's what we were registered as.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
            Yeah I don't think it's that much different. There of course are probably more fresh Muslim immigrants who pray 5 times a day then other religions who practice that heavily but that's more just related to how developed the countries they're immigrating from are. The more developed the better the education system and typically more secular the governments are and that usually means less religious (as far as practicing goes) they are.

It's a shame we feel the need to identify people as belonging to a certain religious group when they really don't practice.

My wifes family is Muslim, my family is catholic. Neither of us are religious but most likely are both included in whatever statistics as being Muslim for her and catholic for me since that's what we were registered as.
            Stop complaining you get to celebrate two xmas. No strippers in either heaven tho.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Just thinking out loud.

Whats the best religion for getting time off during the day and days off generally.

What religions have the best perks, nothing like multiple wives, thinking about decent pray rooms at airports instead of lounges.
              The prayer rooms are multifaith.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                However, satanists are not welcome.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  However, satanists are not welcome.
                  oh, - bugger!

Comment

oh, - bugger!
                    Totally agree. Satanism is the most sensible religion going.

PS Not that that's saying a lot.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      In all airports?

Comment

Working...
                      X