• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid is RAcist!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Totally agree. Satanism is the most sensible religion going.

PS Not that that's saying a lot.
    Isnt there a church of satan in US and they are actually quite sensible?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Isnt there a church of satan in US and they are actually quite sensible?
      the US and sensible is an oxymoron

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        It varies from sect to sect. Some are one wife, some unlimited. "treat them equally" is generally translated to sleep with them treat them equally.

In Shia, a men can have "fixed term temporary wives" blessed via payment to the mullah. The marriage can last from one hour to several months or a year then it automatically expires.
        Could I ask that you look at the reasons behind fixed term temporary wives?

As it's more like an hour with a sex slave being made legal by this.

Utter abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Could I ask that you look at the reasons behind fixed term temporary wives?

As it's more like an hour with a sex slave being made legal by this.

Utter abomination.
          The main reasons for temporary marriage are (1) GF and BF can have sex. (2) Men can avoid a very expensive divorce. For a permanent marriage, a man must put and agreed sum of money or property that will automatically go to his wife if he gives notice of divorce. This is in addition to any divorce settlement. The long and short is, the bride is sold by the farther.

Nikah mut'ah - Wikipedia (not 100% accurate)

The teenager who's been married too many times to count (rather more accurate)

Rusul woke to find herself alone. Her new husband had gone. The marriage had lasted just three hours.

It wasn't the teenager's first marriage. It wasn't even her second, third or fourth. In fact she's been married too many times for her to count.
          Rusul's harrowing way of life was triggered by an encounter when she was at work.
          She would watch as girls not much older than her in tight clothing and bright make-up came in to wait expectantly. Older men would soon come in to pick them up.
          “They were such beautiful young girls, I couldn't understand why any girl would sell herself like this,” she says.
          She herself was also vulnerable - estranged from her family and supporting her sister Rula.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

well that was informative.

WTF???? the cleric acts as a pimp and procures underage girls

Rusul says the cleric now suggested she simply continue to enter into more mutaa marriages, arguing that she had no other choice given her difficulties. He took photos of her.
            Rusul knew she would struggle to survive for much longer on her salary, and that her lack of education afforded her little prospect of a better job. She also knew that the fact that she wasn't a virgin would make it difficult for her to find a man who wanted a permanent marriage.
            “The cleric became a middle man, giving me work, and I had no choice but to follow that road,” she says.
            She won't go into details about how much she earns, but says the cleric takes a fee from the client and then pays her the dowry. She says the length of her contracts have varied from a few hours to several weeks.
            “When the Sheikh [cleric] calls up and says, 'I've found someone suitable for you,' I can't say no.”

The legal age for marriage in Iraq is 18, although judges are allowed to permit girls as young as 15 to marry in “urgent” cases. Sharia, meanwhile, says that girls are allowed to marry once they have gone through puberty. Clerics are required by Sharia to obtain parental consent if the girl is under-age. But Sayyed Raad is happy to officiate even when our reporter pretends the girl in question is a 13-year-old virgin.
            Instead he just advises against taking the girl's virginity. He suggests anal sex as an alternative. And he is happy to conduct the ceremony over the phone, with the girl not even present.
            He charges our undercover reporter $200 for the minutes-long ceremony.

Cleric Sayyed Mustafa Salawi says he would be happy to officiate a mutaa marriage between the reporter and a girl the reporter pretends is 12 years old. He is not concerned that the bride is young.
            “Nine years-old plus, there's no problem at all. According to Sharia, there is no problem... Do what you desire.”
            You can see why some people might call the religion backward & cruel.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              WTF???? the cleric acts as a pimp and procures underage girls

You can see why some people might call the religion backward & cruel.
              You mat as well say that Christianity is backward and cruel because of this:

Remains of young children and babies found in sewage chambers at Tuam mother and baby home

There will always be some nasty PoS somewhere looking to justify their tulipty behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Remains of young children and babies found in sewage chambers at Tuam mother and baby home

There will always be some nasty PoS somewhere looking to justify their tulipty behaviour.
                There is always an apologist around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

You know I'm an Atheist right?

I consider most religious leaders as suspect however the point of the preceding post is that with Christianity it doesn't encourage paedophilia as part of the faith. If the RC church was routinely marrying 9 year old girls according to their faith or running a church sanctioned brothel then I would condemn it as well.

Tuam is horrific but what they were doing was stopped 50 years ago and condemned, it wasn't actually legal either the church was just so powerful no one opposed it.

Your last comment is spot on, but if its the law or your faith you can do inhuman things then it is definitely wrong.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X