• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid is RAcist!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Covid is RAcist!!!

    Asian Brits are up to FIVE times more likely to catch coronavirus than white people | Daily Mail Online

    Probably created by the KKK and dropped off at a Chinese Bat market....

    #2
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Asian Brits are up to FIVE times more likely to catch coronavirus than white people | Daily Mail Online

    Probably created by the KKK and dropped off at a Chinese Bat market....
    KKK? Wouldn't that target black people?

    You might be on to something though, given the Chinese problems on their western fringes.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      KKK? Wouldn't that target black people?

      You might be on to something though, given the Chinese problems on their western fringes.
      Good point. Probably Trump then.

      Comment


        #4
        Could be cultural.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Asian Brits are up to FIVE times more likely to catch coronavirus than white people | Daily Mail Online

          Probably created by the KKK and dropped off at a Chinese Bat market....
          More likely the powers that be in China are engineering something to eradicate the Uighurs. What's the only threat to Chinese Communism? Islam. Now that's going to be a terrible battle in the fullness of time.

          Sleep well, all...

          Oops, nearly forgot.

          FOOG
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

          Comment


            #6
            can't think why

            Police flee crowd celebrating Pakistan Independence Day | Daily Mail Online

            Police struggle to contain illegal Manchester street party 'blatantly flouting' the local lockdown to celebrate Pakistan Independence Day

            • Hundreds of revellers gathered in Manchester's so-called 'Curry Mile' on Friday
            • Were in breach of reinforced lockdown rules which restrict outdoor gatherings
            • Hoards of revellers surrounded the officers from all angles while hurling abuse
            Seriously who does all the face to face service stuff? The corner shops have been open throughout the crisis.

            Who works for UBER just eat, Domino, deliveroo etc? Round my way its all south asians, africans or eastern europeans. Their kids will be the next generation of doctors as their parents work in low end jobs but push the kids at school. Just like the last generation.
            "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

            I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

            Comment


              #7
              In cities such as Southampton, the vast majority of taxi drivers are Muslim Asian and Muslim African. There are eight mosques in the centre and they packed out five times a day mainly with drivers. Taxis are double parked while the drivers go to the mosque and the mosques are packed to capacity. That will be about a 1,000 men in close proximity five times a day and they work very long days picking up passengers.

              The first cases in my city were two school children you arrived in an infected taxi from Southampton.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                In cities such as Southampton, the vast majority of taxi drivers are Muslim Asian and Muslim African. There are eight mosques in the centre and they packed out five times a day mainly with drivers. Taxis are double parked while the drivers go to the mosque and the mosques are packed to capacity. That will be about a 1,000 men in close proximity five times a day and they work very long days picking up passengers.

                The first cases in my city were two school children you arrived in an infected taxi from Southampton.

                yep power to them, happy to work hard. A few of our daughters friends and peers have taxi driver dads from south asian stock.
                "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  In cities such as Southampton, the vast majority of taxi drivers are Muslim Asian and Muslim African. There are eight mosques in the centre and they packed out five times a day mainly with drivers. Taxis are double parked while the drivers go to the mosque and the mosques are packed to capacity. That will be about a 1,000 men in close proximity five times a day and they work very long days picking up passengers.

                  The first cases in my city were two school children you arrived in an infected taxi from Southampton.
                  And what are their families suppose to live on if they don't work?

                  Oh sorry I forgot we are suppose to be blaming the mosques...
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Self Driving cars will be racist when they are all out a job.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X