• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clap for the NHS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clap for the NHS

So I see from the press that people in the UK are clapping for the NHS on Wednesdays.

Are these the same people?

All MPs who voted against a full pay rise for nurses in 2017 - and why they did - Mirror Online
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    So I see from the press that people in the UK are clapping for the NHS on Wednesdays.

Are these the same people?

All MPs who voted against a full pay rise for nurses in 2017 - and why they did - Mirror Online
    Yes and no. It was actually a public sector pay rise which also includes NHS staff. They also cheered when it was voted against, nice people
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I forgot about this fine Tory: Tory MP's filibuster blocks bill to give carers free hospital parking | Society | The Guardian
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Thursdays.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Thursdays.
          they can't be expected to know that they are ex-p(r)ats
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Thursdays.
            He did say he'd seen in the press it was Wednesdays .... he didn't say he had the wit or intellect to understand that it is actually Thursday
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              He did say he'd seen in the press it was Wednesdays .... he didn't say he had the wit or intellect to understand that it is actually Thursday
              You still think Covid will just kill off those who would have died anyway?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

You still think Covid will just kill off those who would have died anyway?
                You still think it's going to be 500,000 deaths in the UK alone? Or was it a million deaths?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  You still think it's going to be 500,000 deaths in the UK alone? Or was it a million deaths?
                  Point out where I said that.
                  Your pathetic attempt at deflection via a ginormous straw man is simply because you're a cretin.
                  Not only is CV19 leading to a huge number of EXCESS deaths, EXCESS deaths from other causes are also rising sharply as hospitals are re-purposed for CV19.

There's basic stupid. And then there's Whorty.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Point out where I said that.
                    Your pathetic attempt at deflection via a ginormous straw man is simply because you're a cretin.
                    Not only is CV19 leading to a huge number of EXCESS deaths, EXCESS deaths from other causes are also rising sharply as hospitals are re-purposed for CV19.

There's basic stupid. And then there's Whorty.
                    You can't read simple media that says the clapping is on Thursday and not Wednesday, so I'll not waste my time to go and find your post to the model (that you was so proud you'd found) that was being circulated everywhere a few weeks ago - this model was forecasting a near 100% infection rate and a 500,000 deaths in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X