• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warchest *******

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warchest *******

Can we start banning “warchest wankers” people that have big war chests and bang on about it at every opportunity, Especially on threads when people are in desperate need ?

We could have a separate thread where where warchest ******* could talk about how big there warchest are Congrats each other like

Mine is 2 years

Yes that’s great

Some people have none and are asking for help - ho ho ho- I will remind them I have 2 years for 15th time

Yah do that - i will do the same

Let’s do it every time

Yahhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

you mean, apart from yourself?
    or should we ban 'gin *******' too?
    and docklands fancy winebar *******?
    where will it end?

oh, wailey wailey

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Can we start banning “warchest wankers” people that have big war chests and bang on about it at every opportunity, Especially on threads when people are in desperate need ?

We could have a separate thread where where warchest ******* could talk about how big there warchest are Congrats each other like

Mine is 2 years

Yes that’s great

Some people have none and are asking for help - ho ho ho- I will remind them I have 2 years for 15th time

Let’s do it every time

Yahhhh

Sucker having savings. Tax man is coming for you.

Comment

Could we have a sub forum for posters who think agents should have morals?
          Last edited by BrilloPad; 9 April 2020, 19:52. Reason: spelling!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Could e have a sub forum for posters who think agents should have morals?
            Haha haha morals.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Mine is 2 years

Yes that’s great

Let’s do it every time

Yahhhh

Looks like someone has size envy
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

No, if time served contractors have spunked all their money on consumer bollocks then that's their lookout. They deserve a punch in the face, not sympathy. And then maybe some advice, but the punch in the face is important and has to come first.

Comment

I could ban anyone who use or has used the word warchest (myself excepted of course), if you like.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I could ban anyone who use or has used the word warchest (myself excepted of course), if you like.
                    Am I safe to use war-chest or war chest?
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X