• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

immunity passport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    immunity passport

    So a lot of talk around you getting a antibody test and then if it confirms you have had it and you can go back to life as normal.

    In reality that is a huge incentive to literally millions of people to now go and get the virus who desperately need to return to work / normality. Give it a few weeks when everyone is bored of lock down and this terrible idea is announced for real - you can imagine what is going to follow! Pox parties

    Surely they would only do it for front line NHS staff ?

    #2
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    So a lot of talk around you getting a antibody test and then if it confirms you have had it and you can go back to life as normal.

    In reality that is a huge incentive to literally millions of people to now go and get the virus who desperately need to return to work / normality. Give it a few weeks when everyone is bored of lock down and this terrible idea is announced for real - you can imagine what is going to follow! Pox parties

    Surely they would only do it for front line NHS staff ?
    I can see me getting an antibody test that confirms I had it then running to my local pub, only to find it still shut as the landlady didn't!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by oliverson View Post
      I can see me getting an antibody test that confirms I had it then running to my local pub, only to find it still shut as the landlady didn't!
      Show me an antibody test that works.... Only if and when we have one is it worth pointing out the flaws of using them.,
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

      Comment


        #4
        Can we move this to General and ban the OP please?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

        Comment


          #5
          Ban ? That is a bit harsh! The description of this section says "your covid questions should be posted here."

          If I posted it in general no doubt you would of been moaning about me not posting it in the covid part of the forum.

          Just move it general if needs be... Sure a mod would of already done it already if needs be without your input.
          Last edited by dx4100; 3 April 2020, 12:26.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
            Sure a mod would of already done it already if needs be without your input.

            "would HAVE done it already."

            I was too busy cringing over your grammar.

            As for your Boris suggestion of "Let's make sure millions get it", there are a multitude of problems with that.
            1. It ends up out of control.
            2. We don't have the hospital beds to treat the ones who get it bad.
            3. We don't have the nursing staff to treat them.
            4. When the nursing staff start to come down with it, that's when things get ugly.
            5. A person's value should not just be their bank statement.
            6. For a change, you need to think of what is good and right for others, not just your own sad, lonely, miserable excuse for a life.
            I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
            Hands... out infractions
            Face... the music
            Space... between the ears

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              "would HAVE done it already."

              I was too busy cringing over your grammar.

              As for your Boris suggestion of "Let's make sure millions get it", there are a multitude of problems with that.
              1. It ends up out of control.
              2. We don't have the hospital beds to treat the ones who get it bad.
              3. We don't have the nursing staff to treat them.
              4. When the nursing staff start to come down with it, that's when things get ugly.
              5. A person's value should not just be their bank statement.
              6. For a change, you need to think of what is good and right for others, not just your own sad, lonely, miserable excuse for a life.
              "sad, lonely, MISERABLE excuse for a life."

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                "would HAVE done it already."

                I was too busy cringing over your grammar.

                As for your Boris suggestion of "Let's make sure millions get it", there are a multitude of problems with that.
                1. It ends up out of control.
                2. We don't have the hospital beds to treat the ones who get it bad.
                3. We don't have the nursing staff to treat them.
                4. When the nursing staff start to come down with it, that's when things get ugly.
                5. A person's value should not just be their bank statement.
                6. For a change, you need to think of what is good and right for others, not just your own sad, lonely, miserable excuse for a life.
                Are full stops in short supply during Covid, or did the one or two that are there just sneak in accidentally?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Considering it's not a risk-free disease even for the young and healthy, I don't think you'd want to deliberately get it anywhere near the peak of cases, lest you cannot receive treatment.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    "sad, lonely, MISERABLE excuse for a life."

                    Looks fine to me
                    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
                    Hands... out infractions
                    Face... the music
                    Space... between the ears

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X