• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans

Anyone up to anything interesting over the next few days?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Nope, nothing at all
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My calendar says a train to Leeds later this afternoon.

And one from Leeds to Manchester late tomorrow morning

Then a concert in Manchester and a 2 hour drive back in the car that isn't mine.

Sunday is 3 hours of Jazz in a pub which Eek older twin is playing..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA

Weather looks very bad in North Wales. I might build a snowman. Or a snow army.

Yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Then a concert in Manchester and a 2 hour drive back in the car that isn't mine.
          When in Rome, i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Nope, nothing at all
            Given up trying to fix your tree :
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              When in Rome, i suppose
              It's Mrs Eek's who when given a list of possibilities and asked to look at them - went and bought the first zafira she saw as the previous one was OK. The WTF design flaws explain why Opel will be no more in Europe within 5 years..
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tree up, various family and friends to help with decs. Sunday will put on an XMas film of some kind.

Comment

Thanks for asking.
                  Out tonight with brother in law for a jar or two while our wives plan Christmas.
                  Back home tomorrow, and going round to neighbours (AFAIK, The Wife (tm) hasn't put anything in our calendar yet)
                  Oh, and possibly getting the company to order a new office chair for me.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nottingham tonight, home tomorrow morning.

Mrs F is on a training course all day tomorrow so it means an early start to get back before she leaves

Sunday will be a lazy day I think - children are going out to do some Christmas shopping, so I'm sure that I'll find something to do in the afternoon
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X