• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tempted to join a contractor scheme? Ask the following

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tempted to join a contractor scheme? Ask the following

It is come to my attention that contractors are being approached about a highly dangerous scheme. This is referred to as "marriage". Although high returns are promised, you will find that divorce (which is inevitable) comes from the latin to rip off the testicles via the wallet.

Ask yourself these questions: -
    1. Am I totally f**king mad and want to be poverty stricken and unhappy for the rest of my life?
    2. Errr - I can't think of any other questions.

Wives are far worse than HMRC.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

HTH BISDI.

Isn’t the question may likely to be:

Bored with sex, more than once a month too much - get marrried
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Isn’t the question may likely to be:

Bored with sex, more than once a month too much - get marrried
      Married people often have lots of sex. Just not with each other.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It is come to my attention that contractors are being approached about a highly dangerous scheme. This is referred to as "marriage". Although high returns are promised, you will find that divorce (which is inevitable) comes from the latin to rip off the testicles via the wallet.

1. Am I totally f**king mad and want to be poverty stricken and unhappy for the rest of my life?

HTH BISDI.
        chin up! - old chap! deploy what damage limitation you can, and GET ON WIV IT!!!!

Comment

Oh well. Clearly I've been doing it wrong for the last 46 years...
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Nowt wrong with marriage. I'm on my third. Financially it's 1-1 with it all to play for in extra time.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Surely "marriage" is a permie scheme, not a contractor one?

Comment

from the latin to rip off the testicles via the wallet.
                If you're heavily in debt though, could you use marriage to shove half of it onto her?

Comment

Some of us seem to do alright out of it.

Rich & Raunchy
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

HTH BISDI.
                    I think your problem is you have been marrying women who have better lawyers than you...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X