• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any motorcyclists here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any motorcyclists here?

As the title really. Just bought a little CBR600F as a winter hack - was cheap as chips and rides like a beaut - got pretty lucky. Feels good to be back in the seat after a year of not riding.

Just in time for that Indian Summer

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    As the title really. Just bought a little CBR600F as a winter hack - was cheap as chips and rides like a beaut - got pretty lucky. Feels good to be back in the seat after a year of not riding.

Was just thinking about getting some winter tyres from my MT-03

Comment

honda gl 1500 goldwing full dresser here

Comment

Yep, still got my Bandit 650 which was my first big bike and I picked up a VFR800 at the start of the year which I took over to France.

Always loved the CBR's but they're too small (physically) for me, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
          cross dresser here
          FTFY so it's closer to the truth.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Welcome back to motorcycling . The old CBR600F (Carb and FI variants) were bullet proof and so easy to ride; decent wind protection also which will be useful when the temperature drops.

Comment

As the title really. Just bought a little CBR600F as a winter hack

is that a paradox ?

isn't it the other way around, bike in the summer car in the winter

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                is that a paradox ?

isn't it the other way around, bike in the summer car in the winter

Milan.
                Not if you're commuting. Traffic's worse in winter.

Comment

1999 Yamaha R1 here - love it

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                    Not if you're commuting. Traffic's worse in winter.
                    ah those were the days, I commuted by bike all year round, 400 miles a week, loved the fact my journey was fairly predictable unlike when in the car.

Comment

Working...
                    X