• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Is this a CIE trip to CUK land?

Are you doing it by bus?
    Im on the Connolly-Belfast Enterprise, not sure which company runs it.

Is it Iáirnrod Eireann or something now?

Comment

We're in the püb this evening. The bass player's bass got trashed earlier on in the year, it fell over and broke and will take some time to repair so he's picked up a rather nice looking one for the time being.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

1 hour drive for me. Combine it with a trip to:

http://www.ringofgullion.org/things-...ture-playpark/

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

That’s a joint enterprise between Iarnród Éireann and Northern Ireland Railways.

The final stop heading north is Belfast Central (which was also a song by a friend of mine)
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Date night with the lass I'm seeing tonight, off to look at a couple of winter beaters tomorrow so I can tuck my S2000 away in the garage during the inclement British weather for the next few months. Sunday I have about 10 shirts to iron and my flat to clean. Riveting.

Comment

TFA

Taking an early dart today in order to get home, pick up mrs 5* and the suitcase. 30 min drive to country hotel. We are surprising friends who are going and we plan on having a belly full of booze, curry and an evening of dancing
              Saturday slowly driving home, then doing stuff
              Sunday sorting out the flooring on the landing before the new carpet gets fitted next weekend.

Comment

TFA

Today, packing for two weeks in the Med.
                Tomorrow, Flying out to Palma to join the cruise
                Sunday, Cocktails, unlimited buffet, relax.

Back in two weeks. Try not to trash the place in the meantime, if you do have a party keep the noise down and don't annoy the neighbours.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Taking The Wife (tm) to the airport today, chilling with The Dog (tw), hog roast tomorrow night, apart from that, TFA.
                  Which end of AT are you in, eek?
                  Klagenfurt - or at least the out skirts of. In 2 hours a taxi will take me to Ljubljana and from there home via CDG (thanking God there are decent flights to CDG)
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    TFA

Taking an early dart today in order to get home, pick up mrs 5* and the suitcase. 30 min drive to country hotel. We are surprising friends who are going and we plan on having a belly full of booze, curry and an evening of dancing
                    Saturday slowly driving home, then doing stuff
                    Sunday sorting out the flooring on the landing before the new carpet gets fitted next weekend.
                    dart?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      dart?
                      early finish.

Comment

Working...
                      X