• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afternoon.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon.....

Could someone give me a potted history of the last few months. Has anyone licked Kojaks lollipop, or do I still have a chance?

Feck off back where you came from.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wilmslow,

au contrare, you tell us, are you still living at your mum's and do you have a voluntary unsponsored girlfriend ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Could someone give me a potted history of the last few months. Has anyone licked Kojaks lollipop, or do I still have a chance?

It's all much of a muchness, really

Comment

More tulip, different day.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Could someone give me a potted history of the last few months.

Comment

For the most part, the skittish Bremoaner community on here are all having convulsions about the fact that the UK has decided to unshackle itself from the good ship EUSSR.

Despite the fact that few of them still reside in the UK, they are still full of sage advice about what is best for the country that they have deserted.

Even when that advice is largely unwanted, still they persist. Like farts trapped in our spacesuit.

Other than that everything is still much the same.

sas is still a pompous twonk, scooterscot is still as dense as a teak forest, darmy is still a colossal Billy-No-Mates marooned in some dingy corner of Deutschland, and MF is still the self-proclaimed Spandex King of Brixham.

HTH
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

We have had interesting poo stories, posters on here admitted they couldn't find a women's vagina, we have nice long threads on Trump and WWIII aka North Korea.

Oh and loads of tedious threads on Brexit.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  We have had interesting poo stories, posters on here admitted they couldn't find a women's vagina, we have nice long threads on Trump and WWIII aka North Korea.

Oh and loads of tedious threads on Brexit.
                  But, apart from that, nothing much has happened really.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

For the most part, the Brexiter community is going through a mourning processes - mostly in the denial or anger stages - as they've realised that although they voted with the best intentions, they're being let down by a government of incompetents.

shaunbhoy keeps bringing it up, in the manner of a recently pregnant royal, in even the most innocuous of threads.

Other than that everything is still much the same.

HTH
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X