• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Afternoon.....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Afternoon....."

Collapse

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Business as usual I see - good effort chaps.

I am now stuck in Northampton in a hotel with Germans here on a hunting holiday.

Not disguised as nuns are they?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

I am now stuck in Northampton in a hotel with Germans here on a hunting holiday.
    Poor Germans....

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Seeing as suity is no longer available, you have made a valuable contribution to that loss.
    For that we are truly grateful
    That's a bit below the belt.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I'm pretty much keeping this site going with insightful and positive comments.

I also setup a support group for a couple of people with mental health issues on the site.

I'm also a narcissist and a bit annoyed no one mentioned me. It's all about me, me, me!!!!
    Seeing as suity is no longer available, you have made a valuable contribution to that loss.
    For that we are truly grateful

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ... and MF is still the self-proclaimed Spandex King of Brixham
    I thought MF lived in Bracknell. But yes, now you mention it, I can imagine him in spandex on the beach at Brixham

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I'm pretty much keeping this site going with insightful and positive comments.

I also setup a support group for a couple of people with mental health issues on the site.

I'm also a narcissist and a bit annoyed no one mentioned me. It's all about me, me, me!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Could someone give me a potted history of the last few months. Has anyone licked Kojaks lollipop, or do I still have a chance?
    Don't do it, must have poison in it.
    Last edited by Bee; 8 September 2017, 11:13.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    For the most part, the Brexiter community is going through a mourning processes - mostly in the denial or anger stages - as they've realised that although they voted with the best intentions, they're being let down by a government of incompetents.

shaunbhoy keeps bringing it up, in the manner of a recently pregnant royal, in even the most innocuous of threads.

Other than that everything is still much the same.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We have had interesting poo stories, posters on here admitted they couldn't find a women's vagina, we have nice long threads on Trump and WWIII aka North Korea.

Oh and loads of tedious threads on Brexit.
    But, apart from that, nothing much has happened really.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    We have had interesting poo stories, posters on here admitted they couldn't find a women's vagina, we have nice long threads on Trump and WWIII aka North Korea.

Oh and loads of tedious threads on Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Could someone give me a potted history of the last few months. Has anyone licked Kojaks lollipop, or do I still have a chance?
    For the most part, the skittish Bremoaner community on here are all having convulsions about the fact that the UK has decided to unshackle itself from the good ship EUSSR.

Despite the fact that few of them still reside in the UK, they are still full of sage advice about what is best for the country that they have deserted.

Even when that advice is largely unwanted, still they persist. Like farts trapped in our spacesuit.

Other than that everything is still much the same.

sas is still a pompous twonk, scooterscot is still as dense as a teak forest, darmy is still a colossal Billy-No-Mates marooned in some dingy corner of Deutschland, and MF is still the self-proclaimed Spandex King of Brixham.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Could someone give me a potted history of the last few months.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    More tulip, different day.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

It's all much of a muchness, really

Leave a comment:

Working...
X