• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More sick violence...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    How many different version of the Koran are there?

Which "ideology" is "correct"? The one that is essentially forced to align with Western ideals (i.e. in Britain [somewhat]) - or the Islamic Schools of Saudi Arabia, existing nearly since the dawn of Islam?
    You don't even know what the word ideology means.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You don't even know what the word ideology means.
      Nice ad hominem - you're a real smart "lady".

Ideology: a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
      Seems applicable to Islam to me!

P.S. the statement in my first sentence was a lie.

The level of intellect on display here...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Nice ad hominem - you're a real smart "lady".

Seems applicable to Islam to me!

P.S. the statement in my first sentence was a lie.

The level of intellect on display here...
        It also applies to Christianity.

Compare Ireland to England.

They both have state Christian religions. Yet the ideologies of those Christian religions are different.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          Poor woman.

I don't understand the mind of these criminals who asked for asylum and ended up committing crimes against innocents from a country that receives them. I don't understand, seriously.

If I needed to run out of from my country, I would be grateful to the country that would receive me for the rest of my life.
          So, am I the only one reading this as she was also an immigrant and likely known to him? Not that it makes it any less horrendous or barbaric - but this is a classic case of people killing their own.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            It also applies to Christianity.

Compare Ireland to England.

They both have state Christian religions. Yet the ideologies of those Christian religions are different.
            Wow, more whataboutism... Allah give me strength!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              So, am I the only one reading this as she was also an immigrant and likely known to him? Not that it makes it any less horrendous or barbaric - but this is a classic case of people killing their own.
              Apparently she was an apostate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

"But the Salem witch trials were Christians!" - SueMellon

Comment

Still no answer on the pillars of Islam. Simple question, but it's like TGB is unwilling or unable to answer it in a desperate attempt to maintain his position without considering anything that would be true.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Unfortunately some of them have a sense of entitlement and feel in some way that the West owes them. They see no need to change their cultural mindset, especially as they regard Western liberalism to be immoral.

@TheGreenBastard - the comment about Dominion Theology was an observation, not an argument. It's dangerous fruitcakeism however - should the proponents ever gain power. We've seen what happens when the Church is a political power!
                  The other thing is that so many are severely traumatised by their life in their home country. The reality is their actions are normal to them.

That takes some believing until I noticed it about children that come into my wife's care. Small things like Please & Thankyou, sharing & temper control need to be learnt. Different backgrounds provide different kinks.

I was watching American Sniper the other day and remembered reading the book (worth the time) Chris Kyle was a decorated Seal and he was slowly losing his mind despite the conviction, care & support he had.

The locals were petrified all the time.

Imagine being caught up in that and having no choice with your environment being totally sh1t.

Combine that with only the fittest (read most Brutal) surviving the journey then we may see some very screwed up people.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    The other thing is that so many are severely traumatised by their life in their home country. The reality is their actions are normal to them.

That takes some believing until I noticed it about children that come into my wife's care. Small things like Please & Thankyou, sharing & temper control need to be learnt. Different backgrounds provide different kinks.

I was watching American Sniper the other day and remembered reading the book (worth the time) Chris Kyle was a decorated Seal and he was slowly losing his mind despite the conviction, care & support he had.

The locals were petrified all the time.

Imagine being caught up in that and having no choice with your environment being totally sh1t.

Combine that with only the fittest (read most Brutal) surviving the journey then we may see some very screwed up people.
                    Question is, do we really want to see these screwed up people here amongst us, or perhaps for the sake of our own family and friends, we'd rather they stayed away?
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Still no answer on the pillars of Islam. Simple question, but it's like TGB is unwilling or unable to answer it in a desperate attempt to maintain his position without considering anything that would be true.
                      What are you talking about? What's the question?

Comment

Working...
                      X