• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fraud still going???

Comment

Seemingly - all without prosecution. So much win.

Lloyds Bank sets aside another £460m for PPI claims

Lloyds Banking Group has said it has put aside another £460m in costs for payment protection insurance (PPI) mis-selling claims.
      That means it has now allocated more than £19.2bn to settle the claims. The bank said it expected 13,000 PPI complaints a week until August 2019.
      The provision came as Lloyds said its profits for the first six months of the year rose by nearly a quarter.
      It made pre-tax profits of £3.1bn, 23% higher than the same time last year.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

done quite well out of claiming back PPI only one left to do now. The provider reckon they cant find my account even though I have provided the account number...so strange because it is likely to be a big payment when they find it! lol
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          It was all going so well. Bouncing between my identified zones. The dip below the previous low has invalidated the count though. If I were trading it Id have been stopped out there

The classic inverted head and shoulders pattern with both arms up.

SELL, SELL, SELL.

or HODL, HODL, HODL, with your hands in the air like you just don't care.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            The .382 is technically the boundary of the most likely wave 4 retrace so the fact there is a strong support signal there is great news. For this to be an impulse wave it needs to not overlap the 1 wave territory...which looks to line up with the .618 of that move.
            I checked and a diag can appear in any initial wave of an impulse so even if we break that level it could technically still be part of an uptrend. Unfortunately until we break something like 11600 we are still setting lower highs
            I got a lazy lob on reading that. Not a clue what it means but looks sexy.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Seemingly - all without prosecution. So much win.

Lloyds Bank sets aside another £460m for PPI claims
              So Lloyds Bank pays for fraud, billions of pounds, who will underwrite crypto tulip fraud?

Comment

Following Tommy Robinson's release on bail today the Daily Star/Evening Standard report:
                "Tommy Robinson sent £20,000 in Bitcoin as ‘extraordinary’ global support skyrockets"
                "Tommy Robinson has received £20k in Bitcoin since he was jailed as support for ex-EDL leader rockets online"

A little exaggerated I think - Robinson's web support page (https://tommyrobinson.online/support/) states:
                "To make a donation by Bitcoin, please use the following wallet: 3MspPzwvsAwNHG2UsFMXzA6LVhHRqzajRc"

Looking at this wallet address using
                https://www.blockchain.com/btc/addre...zA6LVhHRqzajRc
                I see 1.37422677BTC incoming transactions (since 2018-06-26)
                which comes in at
                $10,468
                or
                £7,983.02

still, not bad anonymous, tax free crypto earnings for a couple of months inside !

Comment

Newsflash - Bitcoin is used to finance Nazi scum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Newsflash - Bitcoin is used to finance Nazi scum!!!
                    Hope he's following virtual monkey's analysis. He could be on the road to being a millionaire.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I can see a classic swastika formation appearing on the daily.
                      Careful on trading this...it may mean global bitcoin domination...or it may mean it gets bashed back to where it came from
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X