• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coinbase Crypto to eGift Cards

Coinbase announces a new deal to let you pay for your Uber with crypto | City A.M.

Coinbase has today revealed a new partnership that will allow you to pay for physical goods and services from your favourite retailers with cryptocurrencies.

The deal, which will be powered by WeGift, enables Coinbase users to buy an electronic gift card, load it with cryptocurrency from their Coinbase wallet and then use them at over 120 retailers like Tesco, Uber, Amazon and John Lewis.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      So they'll buy more and more expensive BTC as customers climb onboard?

If you were my employee I'd fire you!
      Showcasing your impressive lack of intelligence again I see.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        NLUK...did this reaction happen close enough to my target to make it valid?

See how it bounced between the two levels i identified as important
        Not really.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Not really.
          I can almost see the sarcasm in your text
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I would certainly like that to become reality

Comment

Es ist important I don't know, someone is buying up tens of millions of dollars of EOS at the minute. Ballsy.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

In order to see if my TA is actually any good (NLUK) let's keep this going.
                My targets for the next wave up have been slightly lowered (by a few $) to take into account the slightly lower low but the boxes are left at the same technical points I mentioned before.
                I've left on the previous important blue boxes because they're still in play and I have marked the most likely point for the current retracement to end...this is the lowest green box...note how it's right in the previous important levels.
                So far this minor correction measures very well with the A wave (lowercase blue) being a leading diagonal and the b wave giving an effective minor double top mid correction. In the C wave of the correction (the last wave in a single correction sequence) we seem to be part way through the 3 wave, which looks like it may be extending but it's a bit early to tell.
                Let's see what happens:

If we breach the lower green box then the previous low blue box is, once again, the target as it's previous support across a huge time frame.In terms of market geometry, I would normally expect the low to come near the median line but we've already hit that and given where we potentially are in the sequence I would expect to bounce somewhere near the lower parallel and then bounce again near the median line before pushing higher. Lots of ifs and buts at the moment though and this is technically a 'no trade zone' in my opinion.
                Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 29 July 2018, 10:31.
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Nice pump on Tron yesterday (amongst others). Details of the 'secret project' is being released today so let's see what that does to price. The pump yesterday has already retraced to roughly where you'd expect so it could be on for another one now.

Comment

I've still not bought into EOS despite all the hype. Stories of $1000 per coin by the end of the year have still not tempted me. EOS would have to be trillion dollars on it's own.

I guess I'll through in a $1k and see what happens.

edit:

Okay I get it again, I remember why it peaked my attention... the circulating supply falls with time.

Last edited by scooterscot; 30 July 2018, 09:26.

Comment

Bittrex is opening USD markets

"Congratulations! Your personal account qualifies for access to Bittrex’s US Dollar markets."

Comment

Working...
                      X