• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish Referendum Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Did she?
    She did.

Which is another way of us getting Indy in 2020 if 2018/19 doesn't work out. At the next GE the SNP can put it in their manifesto that if we get a majority of MPs in Westminster we'll just declare independence.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
      Which is another way of us getting Indy in 2020 if 2018/19 doesn't work out. At the next GE the SNP can put it in their manifesto that if we get a majority of MPs in Westminster we'll just declare independence.
      And of course what Thatcher may have said a few decades ago has incredible resonance now that we are well into a new century.

Keep this keech coming. Comedy Gold!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

its B'ruin
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ruth Davidson: 'Scots do not want a referendum' - BBC News

Indeed. When will the Scottish Natzis start governing for ALL the people of Scotland instead of the hysterical minority? Fooking embarrassment!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Ruth Davidson: 'Scots do not want a referendum' - BBC News

Indeed. When will the Scottish Natzis start governing for ALL the people of Scotland instead of the hysterical minority? Fooking embarrassment!

she was quite good on Andrew Marr this morning, I had to apologise to my neighbours on the treadmill for being rude (lying flaming scumbag I think i said) when the war criminal came on.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              she was quite good on Andrew Marr this morning, I had to apologise to my neighbours on the treadmill for being rude (lying flaming scumbag I think i said) when the war criminal came on.
              Ah Mr 🐜 Blair
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                She did.

You won't be allowed in the EU on your own. What's the point?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  You won't be allowed in the EU on your own. What's the point?
                  Has any country said they would veto it ?
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Has any country said they would veto it ?
                    There are mixed reports from the Spanish and Belgians on the matter.

It's more the fact that they don't qualify under economic terms and have a higher pro-rata deficit than the UK anyway.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      There are mixed reports from the Spanish and Belgians on the matter.

It's more the fact that they don't qualify under economic terms and have a higher pro-rata deficit than the UK anyway.
                      OK so if Scotland wants to join it can. The economic criteria are for entry into the Euro not the EU.

Don't make the mistake of comparing Sturgeon with the Brexit liars in the UK.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X