• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Send them to live next door to remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    That's fine I'll go with the crime statistics, the comments from community leaders and the high house prices in the area. My experience is bad areas have low prices.
    Ok. But please try to explain why an area office covering the north east of the city has one minority providing over half the case load.
    That's real unpolished data for you, not laundered stuff for public consumption. But hey you go on denying a credible eyewitness, who actually goes into their houses.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      There's shedloads of Eastern European immigrants living round my area, including upstairs and downstairs from my flat. It used to be loads of students round here, but they tend to go for the private student tower blocks with broadband included nowadays.

The primary result of this major demographic shift during the twelve years I've lived here is that the neighbourhood is generally a lot more peaceful as there aren't gangs of drunken traffic-cone-wearing youngsters staggering home at four in the morning. Crimes such as burglary have also greatly reduced, as student houses were always getting burgled because they're very lax about security and they have nice laptops and such, but now the easy pickings are no longer here the burglars have moved on.

Feel free to send more immigrants - it's almost as good here now as it was in the predominantly Muslim neighbourhood where I lived for much of the 1980s and 1990s
      While Roma are from Eastern Europe people from there make the distinction that they are not "normal" people.

My Polish and Serbian neighbours are lovely just like my brother's Hungarian ones.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Ok. But please try to explain why an area office covering the north east of the city has one minority providing over half the case load.
        That's real unpolished data for you, not laundered stuff for public consumption. But hey you go on denying a credible eyewitness, who actually goes into their houses.
        I don't dispute that, but do you dispute the low crime rate ?
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          I don't dispute that, but do you dispute the low crime rate ?
          I will give you a low reported crime rate.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

they don't seem to like them at home.

'Don't judge us Roma by our criminals' - Telegraph
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

The Roma in Page Hall are from Slovakia not Bulgaria.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Go to 4:25 an watch Nigel Farage being entertained with Roma hospitality in Bulgaria,
                ungrateful lying c**t as he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxksNkmFiw
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I will give you a low reported crime rate.
                  So rather than reporting a stolen car or stolen goods in a burglary and claiming off the insurance people are not bothering to report it, are they ? and presumably if people are mugged or attacked they just shrug their shoulders and go home.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

"It's claimed community work in Sheffield's Page Hall should be used as an example to divided communities across the country."

Her council funded post requires her to present a rosy picture. Just like down the road in Rotherham a few years ago.

As I've said earlier my stepdaughter is in and out of their houses nearly everyday, and when she's not, she's in child protection court.
                    She sees with her own eyes what going on, the abuse, the begging, the constant threats, the complete waste of council resources in funding appeals. This is British tax payers wasted trying to sort out foreign nationals social and problems. It would be better spent on increasing the funding for our elderly.
                    No point complaining*. Just do what everyone else does and move to a different area.

(* all EU citizens are eligible to vote in local elections. A fact not lost on the Labour party)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Go to 4:25 an watch Nigel Farage being entertained with Roma hospitality in Bulgaria,
                      ungrateful lying c**t as he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxksNkmFiw
                      so you break bread with someone and that is it you have to agree with them? Lets get ISIS round for toast!

he was told to his face few would come, looking at the poverty he believed many would. He was polite to individuals yet he doubted the country.

Romanian and Bulgarian workers top 200,000 for first time, say official figures - Telegraph

who has history proven right?

I have been to Brunei,Dubai,South Africa, Greece & Turkey. Mostly their hospitality was incredible and people individually very friendly however I neither agree with their human rights record or many of their policies.

Did I tell them to their faces that they were murders, dictators & racists or did I install the Hardware & software to support their growing commerce and hope capitalism would bring them closer to a decent democracy?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X