• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Send them to live next door to remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/233612...ed-since-2012/

Let us start kicking these people out or send them to live next door to remainers

I love the EU !

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      So rather than reporting a stolen car or stolen goods in a burglary and claiming off the insurance people are not bothering to report it, are they ? and presumably if people are mugged or attacked they just shrug their shoulders and go home.
      yes as suggested earlier by my friends experience. He wasn't part of the community that behaved that way he just didn't want his wife & kids hurt over a £20 tv. In most of these areas people have no insurance because they can't afford it.

Combine that with a distrust of the police within the actual Roma community and fear of the elders you will have low crime rates.

This used to happen in NI when the IRA used to kneecap / beat you if you committed unsanctioned crime on their turf. And no one in their right minds would report protection rackets /murders run by the IRA.

Kneecapping, yes, but a victim’s wellbeing wasn’t an IRA priority
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        yes as suggested earlier by my friends experience. He wasn't part of the community that behaved that way he just didn't want his wife & kids hurt over a £20 tv. In most of these areas people have no insurance because they can't afford it.

Combine that with a distrust of the police within the actual Roma community and fear of the elders you will have low crime rates.

This used to happen in NI when the IRA used to kneecap / beat you if you committed unsanctioned crime on their turf. And no one in their right minds would report protection rackets /murders run by the IRA.

Kneecapping, yes, but a victim’s wellbeing wasn’t an IRA priority
        So on no evidence whatsoever you've interpolated what's happening in Sheffield to what happened to your mate in a completely different context and furthermore to the troubles in NI.
        Between you and GB9, it's difficult to say who is more of a bone-headed imbecile.
        But it's certainly entertaining in a "there but for the grace of God..." way.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          So on no evidence whatsoever you've interpolated what's happening in Sheffield to what happened to your mate in a completely different context and furthermore to the troubles in NI.
          Between you and GB9, it's difficult to say who is more of a bone-headed imbecile.
          But it's certainly entertaining in a "there but for the grace of God..." way.
          ok you explain the incredibly low crime figures in an area of poverty and ghettoisation?

I don't believe that they are incredibly law abiding as their home countries don't seem to consider them so.

Just suggesting two possibilities based on experience.

Do look forward to your brilliant analysis.

I'll stick with crime not being worth reporting & intimidation as my explanation.

Comment

Or there is just f all worth stealing in those areas?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This must have been pointed out literally a dozen times here over the last several years, but to make it easy for Sas ..

Originally posted by sasguru
              So why has Britain amade it easy for the non-motivated unemployed to just come across?
              because B'liar wanted the country overrun with new labour voters.
              Now do try to remember it this time Sas, we can't keep repeating the same thing ad infinitum just for your benefit.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Or there is just f all worth stealing in those areas?
                unfortunately that doesn't stop them.

https://thecrimepreventionwebsite.co...burglary-risk/

Notice that disadvantaged people seem also to suffer more burglary, with the unemployed standing almost twice the chance and single parents almost three times the chance. Age too makes a difference, with risks reducing as the householder gets older.
                They stole his TV which was an old CRT portable he replaced by popping to the pawnshop and buying the cheapest one there. They just wanted to buy a rock to smoke.

Poverty means no fancy alarms & cameras or even decent locks.

I assumed Burglars stole from the rich, when he told me they broke in once a week I was shocked. Then looked into it as linked its perfectly normal.

He also knew roughly who did it his back door being viewable from the green but he wasn't stupid enough to report it or confront them they were nutters.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  So rather than reporting a stolen car or stolen goods in a burglary and claiming off the insurance people are not bothering to report it, are they ? and presumably if people are mugged or attacked they just shrug their shoulders and go home.
                  These type of communities are tight knit and tend to be self policing, they don't want unwarranted attention from the authorities.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

unfortunately that doesn't stop them.

https://thecrimepreventionwebsite.co...burglary-risk/

They stole his TV which was an old CRT portable he replaced by popping to the pawnshop and buying the cheapest one there. They just wanted to buy a rock to smoke.

Poverty means no fancy alarms & cameras or even decent locks.

I assumed Burglars stole from the rich, when he told me they broke in once a week I was shocked. Then looked into it as linked its perfectly normal.

He also knew roughly who did it his back door being viewable from the green but he wasn't stupid enough to report it or confront them they were nutters.

UK migration: Six myths about immigration debunked as latest figures show fall in non-EU arrivals | The Independent

A report by LSE in 2013 found that crime actually fell significantly in areas that had experienced mass immigration from eastern Europe, with rates of burglary, vandalism and car theft down since 2004.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

ok you explain the incredibly low crime figures in an area of poverty and ghettoisation?

I don't believe that they are incredibly law abiding as their home countries don't seem to consider them so.

Just suggesting two possibilities based on experience.

Do look forward to your brilliant analysis.

I'll stick with crime not being worth reporting & intimidation as my explanation.
                      The police also distort the crime statistics.

Those who want promotion don't want to be in an area where they haven't cleaned up crimes.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X