• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I think we have a new name for the Possible Owners list......
    I think the owner is your accountant.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Nah, that's not rep. Hit the star and you can leave +ve or -ve with a comment. It's the comments that were vicious.

Click the Settings option on the menu at the top and you can see what people have put...

Or did you know that and you are trying to feign ignorance to try cover your tracks???
    So, we will add OwlHoot as a possible suspect then

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    From the "Who's been banned" thread:

How on Earth can one use the rep system viciously? AFAICS the only buttons are "Thanks" and "Like", neither of which seems at all vicious.

(although I've only been around here for 15 years, so there may be other buttons I've yet to discover)
    Nah, that's not rep. Hit the star and you can leave +ve or -ve with a comment. It's the comments that were vicious.

Click the Settings option on the menu at the top and you can see what people have put...

Or did you know that and you are trying to feign ignorance to try cover your tracks???

EDIT : Ah.. and with a bit of searching..

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1582732

Good heavens, what are reps?

Here's another tip. Look out for a "star" button below the "OwlHoot" logo, whenever you see that, and get into the habit of clicking it automatically.
    I think we have a new name for the Possible Owners list......
    Last edited by northernladuk; 22 August 2016, 11:19.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

How on Earth can one use the rep system viciously? AFAICS the only buttons are "Thanks" and "Like", neither of which seems at all vicious.

(although I've only been around here for 15 years, so there may be other buttons I've yet to discover)
    I think he also sent messages

The list thus far....although we could have some of the previous incumbents lying to save themselves.

Suity
    NAT
    Dallas

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    He was up here for the weekend and is starting a new gig today. If it was him, I'd know.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

FatLazyContractor permanent for using the rep system to post vicious attacks against other posters.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Barrys being very quiet............................................. ......he knows Leeds very well
    He was up here for the weekend and is starting a new gig today.

If it was him, I'd know. (He's a BA, so he can't do anything without asking a manager)
    Last edited by TestMangler; 22 August 2016, 11:21.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Barrys being very quiet............................................. ......he knows Leeds very well

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    That wasn't a costume.
    badadaoom!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post

I want to see that picture.
    Ah Bee, FLCs muse......welcome.