• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Now, I know TykeMerc won't believe me, but Bee really isn't a sockie. Nor a sock master.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    @NAT, can you do the needful and delete the Bee account please.

Thanks,

MarkyMark
    But Bee is the only person (!?) that's said anything nice about him so not sure that's going to happen soon.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Ok, I will ban myself.

Goodbye my dear friends.

@NAT, can you do the needful and delete the Bee account please.

Thanks,

MarkyMark

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Ok, I will ban myself.

Goodbye my dear friends.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I thought that but if that is the case it's taken some impressive dedication to faultlessly post such unintelligible guff in so many posts.
    There are plenty, on here, more than capable of that.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I thought that but if that is the case it's taken some impressive dedication to faultlessly post such unintelligible guff in so many posts.
    Inneresting

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I thought that Bee is a sockie anyway. An obvious and poor one. Probably some poor sad man who likes pretending to be a woman to get some attention.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I thought that Bee is a sockie anyway. An obvious and poor one. Probably some poor sad man who likes pretending to be a woman to get some attention.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can't you put Bee on ignore? That way you only reads the comments someone else quotes. Which is few and far between.....
    No, because I'm irresistible, love have this things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X